FE10 Rout Draft 2

Ema Skye

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: What happens to the part 2 BEXP if it's left unused? Will it transfer over to Part 3 or just disappear?

P2's BEXP will remain in P2 for 3-9 and will be merged with GM's Bexp by 3-11 were you get to use da crimeans except Geoff

I realized I didn't post Marcia's new stats (and 1-E new stats but those can wait til 3-6)

Here you go:

Marcia Level 6.70 HP 35 Str 17 Mag 7 Skl 17 Spd 21 Lck 12 Def 17 Res 16 Sword C Lance A

She got a nice level of hp str spd def res compared to the weird thwomp like level she got previously.

I'll probably attempt 2-1 later.

2-1 7 turns

Might as well rig it to perfection if I'm gonna allow myself to battle save for this map at all, right?

Here's what needs to happen:

Armors have 13 AS both of them, one of them has to have low bio at least.

The 2 myrmidons must be controlled by the AI to not attack Nephenee or she dies, same with the Hand Axe fighter in the south that can reach her but he misses most of the time anyway. In my case, the myrmidon on the northwest moved but missed 1 HP neph and got wrath'd.

Turn 2: Neph has to wrath crit the Archer after Brom shoves him out of the way. Neph must dodge a 40% javelin in EP.

Turn 3: Neph has to wrath crit the Sage. Brom finishes off Javelin soldier.

Turn 4: Neph heals and parks in front of the Axe armor. She has 2 chances to wrath crit him in EP if she doubles.

Turn 5: Brom attacks Priest and kills it. Gets attacked by Fire Mage and Heather kills it in Other Phase. Neph has to kill the Javelin soldier in this EP after getting put into Wrath range by boss. She is left with 1 HP so she can't be poisoned.

Turn 6: Now that the boss is in bad bio, Neph wrath crits the Soldier next to him that doesnt move. Brom recruits Heather and she goes right and I have to battle save here because:

In EP, Neph needs to dodge the boss's 55-60% hit and the 2 Fighters that remain (the one near the Javelin house and the one with the hand axe) need to move and attack Bronze Knife Heather or it doesn't work. Neph can wrath the boss, but unless she proc'd Str, she won't KO just yet. Mine didn't.

Turn 7: Heather finishes off the Hand Axe Fighter and Brom the Iron Axe one. Neph finishes off the 2 HP Boss.

Nephenee Level 3.23 HP 32 Str 16 Mag 6 Skl 21 Spd 22 Lck 12 Def 16 Res 15 Lance A

Brom Level 2.43 Base

Heather Level 7.07 Base

Yep, but just based on PKL's 7 turn of 2-1 and the fact that his team is significantly better than mine (IMO) it looks like I already lost.

Nice job btw, I wish I had the patience for that.

Surprisingly, it only took 30 minutes or so. :/ (and a bunch of battle saves+resets)

The reason it took so long before is because I was refusing to battle save during the entirety of the draft. But 2-1 deserves all my hate and all the abuse.

Heather+abuse saves all the turns.

Edited by PKL

Hey, Mar-mar, did you kill the 2-2 reinforcements that come out in Turn 6?

2-2 7(87)

Did a fancy thing that allowed me to transform both Neal and Lethe and dance them while killing 3 enemies in first PP. I also blocked Leanne from getting attacked. Undrafteds follow behind. Nealuchi took down armors, Lethe ORKO'd Archers and Priests and used Torch, Heather went for the Thief and the Disicpline Scroll and helped out with random enemies. Nephenee was the frontliner. She doubled with Stl Greatlance even though she only got 1 str proc. Nealuchi took down the boss and the Generals while Neph and Lethe went back with Leanne's help to take down the 3 reinforcements.

Oh...right. I thought I had neph for some reason. So absent-minded...I have to redo too >_< At least not from 2-1...

EDIT: I think I read Lyre as Lethe actually.

Edited by PKL

Oh...right. I thought I had neph for some reason. So absent-minded...I have to redo too >_< At least not from 2-1... EDIT: I think I read Lyre as Lethe actually.

At least I have a range of how quickly you can rout the map now

Edit: But I don't have Heather, so I can't steal the strategy. FML WHY IS HEATHER SAVING MORE TURNS THAN NEPHENEE

Edited by Mar Mar

2-P 7 (75)

2-1 9 (84)

Instead of having Neph wrap around the stairs and kill the healer/myrm, I had her hop back up the ledge after getting the javelin and help Brom clean up the sage/axe knight with wrath crits while an aggressive Heather killed the healer instead of passing through him. Nephenee was put into wrath range by one of the bandit reinforcements and she crit killed both of them while Brom started chipping at the boss (also dragging him closer to Nephenee) and killing the soldiers around him. Neph still got the bosskill though on turn 9 EP. Lots of rigging. Not a fun time.

2-2 7/8 (91/92)

I think I did it in 7, but it might have been 8. Ill leave it as 8 until I can check at endgame. But yeah Nealuchi and Lethe go for the boss instead of Nephenee because she's needed to kill all of the reinforcements quickly, and her Javelin broke right before the last ranged unit attacked her. Leanne helped where she could.

2-3 9 (101)

Kieran was free. Geoffrey breaks the top left door and kills the knight (both with the brave lance) and then rushes towards the boss, Makalov kills the archers and healer by the door that Geoffrey broke and Kieran solo's the right side. The Royal Knights were such a PITA, especially that Bow Paladin. They took on the reinforcements and, thankfully, did not mess it up. Something pretty weird that happened was that one of the longbow snipers attacked Geoffrey at 2 range instead of 3 range, so he could kill him turn 8 PP and the boss turn 8 EP. Sent the Brave Lance back to the supply after getting the Wo Dao so that Nephenee can transfer it over to Greils in case Gatrie needs it, idunno lol.

2-E 15 (116)

I BEXP'd Calill a couple of levels of speed and magic so that she could OHKO most of the map, but the reinforcements made me give up on trying to rout the map. Not even the power of Wrath!Nephenee was enough.

Leanne 7.12 HP 27 Str 0 Mag 3 Skl 1 Spd 7 Lck 29 Def 2 Res 12

Nephenee 10.29 HP 34 Str 21 Mag 9 Skl 25 Spd 27 Lck 13 Def 17 Res 18

GeofFREE 17.82 HP 37 Str 25 Mag 9 Skl 24 Spd 21 Lck 19 Def 18 Res 16

Makalov 9.09 HP 37 Str 19 Mag 6 Skl 19 Spd 20 Lck 22 Def 19 Res 9

Calill 14.24 HP 34 Str 10 Mag 23 Skl 23 Spd 25 Lck 19 Def 13 Res 19

3-P Free (116)

First try Gatrie got a Res only level, so I restarted, then he got a MAG ONLY LEVEL, so I rage-restarted. Not really any problems here, except if it wasn't free it would probably take a couple tries to make sure the laguz don't get in Skrimir's way when he goes to attack the boss.

Ike 12.05 HP 45 Str 25 Mag 2 Skl 29 Spd 23 Lck 14 Def 21 Res 7

Gatrie 11.81 HP 44 Str 26 Mag 5 Skl 19 Spd 21 Lck 16 Def 25 Res 12

3-1 7 (123)

Gave Gatrie Adept and gave Ike Provoke/Miracle because why not.

Gatrie goes up the right side to get the halberdier and Ike/Free Shinon take care of the enemies by the wall. Lyre dies to a halberdier reinforcement because she it terrible. 6 turns would have definitely been possible if it were not for that stupid Warrior who wants to extinguish all of the lights. For what reason, I can't say that I know.

Each map takes me so long to complete >.> Plus I've been busy with other stuff so I'm probably just gonna update when I can.

3-2 10 (133)

If you can't rout this map in 4 turns, you're gonna have a bad time.

3-3 10 (143)

Gatrie and Ike clear out a path for Celerity!Nephenee to make a break toward the farther back supplies. Free Soren gets both of the closest supplies and then moves up the right side. Nephenee gets the top left supplies and then loops around to WrathCrit all of the guys by the boss and burn those supplies. Soren/Ike tag team the area by the top right supplies, and Gatrie burned the middle supplies and was on reinforcement duty. I had to kill the Ashera Icon Senator and the White Gem Senator because they would have cost me a turn trying to escape, also had to rig an Adept kill with Ike on a SM that was in his way, although Pass would have accomplished the same thing (except probably not because Adept was pretty useful for the stationary hand axe general. Nephenee reached 3rd tier exactly before the map was routed/finished.

Edited by Mar Mar

3-4 9 (152)

Nephenee and Ike rush up the left side while Gatrie takes on the ledge guys on the right side of the map, and I was barely able to squeeze in the 9 turns.

3-5 7 (159)

With both Gatrie and Nephenee now at 3rd tier, ORKOing enemies w/ range weapons was no longer a problem. Gave Nephenee and energy drop so that she could reliably ORKO the cavaliers with the javelin. Gatrie takes on the left, Nephenee rushes down the middle, and Ike/Reyson go right. Killing the generals w/ Ike was really annoying and required him to get a lucky dodge in order to survive.

Ike 20.-- HP 50 Str 27 Mag 2 Skl 30 Spd 27 Lck 14 Def 23 Res 7

Gatrie 2.12 HP 49 Str 30 Mag 10 Skl 26 Spd 26 Lck 20 Def 32 Res 19

Nephenee 4.17 HP 47 Str 31 Mag 13 Skl 30 Spd 31 Lck 20 Def 25 Res 23

3-6 8 (167)

Miccy and Sothe go up, Nolan goes right. Nolan becomes even more of a god. I burned a lot of uses of Tarvos so that Nolan could survive the swarms of laguz.

Micaiah 2.17 HP 25 Str 10 Mag 22 Skl 16 Spd 20 Lck 24 Def 13 Res 22

Sothe 13.36 HP 40 Str 22 Mag 7 Skl 26 Spd 26 Lck 21 Def 17 Res 11

Nolan 17.26 HP 42 Str 30 Mag 5 Skl 26 Spd 27 Lck 20 Def 20 Res 10

• 3 months later...