Now that all the starters' last stages were leaked, which one are you choosing?

Nobody

Which gen VI starter are you choosing?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. which one?

I'm extremely torn because all three of them are underwhelming.

Incredibly so.

Anyways, probably won't even evolve my starter to 3rd evolution; might not even use a starter pokemon as my starter. Since all of them look crappy.

(Vid)

These look like actual evolutions. Those don't at all.

That water evolution looks like a mchaincal ninja. The only thing it has in common with froakie is that its blue.

http://imgur.com/5VOzKUt,IkjD6Xn,laCsQmq,QotxEry,7lsvVw9,Z9X8Qqn,VkUTnAn,KIpv29h,7SReJpV

http://i.imgur.com/9OqJy3h.jpg

These pictures are pretty convincing, IMO

Edited by L95

That thing looks ike a fish. could easily be another pokemon, not the starter.

its loosing every feature it carries from the first to second evos. what

Edited by Bryan

Agreed the quality of the video itself wasnt that high so its hard to tell, but the face lacks any detail or emotion, and the hair at the ears seems to be unbalanced between each ear, having more in the right ear especially on the bottom third.

That one most can believe. You can't use youtube videos as validation though. You don't actually need any credibility to post a video.

Well, I know it's definitely true, because the leaks are all over the internet, there are many pics from different leakers. It appears one retailer in Canada was selling the game before they were supposed to, so some people already have it and are playing the game as we speak. Apparently, nintendo is really pissed off.

Just look at this thread on neogaf:

http://neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=688723

Definitely going with Froakie. Greninja looks awesome, and the tongue/ninjascarf is hysterical and badass. I do miss Froakie/Frogadier's bubbles, though. Delphox looks pretty cool and creative, but the design does look a little feminine for what should be a gender indeterminate starter. I get that its design is analogous to a wizard robe, I just can't help seeing a female. The guy who chose Samurott as his gen 5 starter can't really complain about gender determinant starters, though haha

I really don't like Chesnaught's design, though. Chespin and Quilladin look pretty similar and progress predictably, then Chesnaught grows like 3x as big and shares almost no visual characteristics, other than its beard. It looks like we're missing an evolution between Quilladin and Chesnaught. Not a fan. We'll see how I feel when I see it in-game and we get some official art, though.