I just realized this

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mm, compared to 4 and 5, and to a lesser extent, 6, Hector Hard Mode isn't that bad. It's still much harder than Sacred Stones's hard mode.

4 isn't that hard, especially with the ability to revive a unit/save in a similar fashion to RD. But I haven't played 5.

There's a special staff that can revive a dead character in the fourth game. It breaks after one usage and costs 3/5 of the total amount of money a character can hold to repair. I'm not sure if it works on characters who died in a chapter before you got the staff. Also, you can save your progress at the beginning of a turn before you do anything.

There's a special staff that can revive a dead character in the fourth game. It breaks after one usage and costs 3/5 of the total amount of money a character can hold to repair. I'm not sure if it works on characters who died in a chapter before you got the staff. Also, you can save your progress at the beginning of a turn before you do anything.

Oh I thought she said that you could also revive/save in FE10.

That pirate ship was very dificult on Ephy's hard.

That was the chapter where I ran into that one snag, lawl. Cormag got surrounded by like, seven enemies and his lances broke, because I neglected to trade off Vanessa's weapons to him.

But like I said, I got him out of there. Then proceeded to destroy shit with Ephraim, Kyle and Forde.

That was the chapter where I ran into that one snag, lawl. Cormag got surrounded by like, seven enemies and his lances broke, because I neglected to trade off Vanessa's weapons to him.

But like I said, I got him out of there. Then proceeded to destroy shit with Ephraim, Kyle and Forde.

So you DID hit a snag! See what we've been saying?

Come on, a toddler can beat this game with or without abuse, any one character can easily solo it on hard mode.

I'd like to see you try that.

From the sound of it, that was only because of a stupid mistake. It is possible to make mistakes in this game. This applies to every single video game I can think of. The easiness of this game is kind of exaggerated, but it still is the easiest Fire Emblem game around. I heard Fire Emblem 3's book 2 was easy as well.

thiswasfun01jk9.jpg

Ever play HHM? Yeah, thought so.

First off, I was talking about 8. Secondly, YES I AM TRYING HHM thank you. Haven't played recently, as the game is boring me to death. So stop JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS. I was joking around, as MANY other people do on this forum.

It may not be very hard, but when you're like me and you want to level everyone up to 20/20 just for the hell of it (well, everyone that I can with the promotion items I have, anyway), it sure does make it annoying. I guess that's my own stupid fault.

Though I did get into a money crunch for a while because I blew all of my cash on promotion items for above reason and then all my weapons started breaking before I could find some gems or something to pawn off. I had Joshua running around killing regular guys with an Armorslayer just because I lacked any other swords to give to him for a time.

So no, not as hard as other games, but it does offer up some tricky situations once in a while. I go ahead and make it harder on myself too. For example, when I *have* to use Joshua kill Caellach for revenge and *have* to use Cormag to kill Valter, despite them being underleveled for the job, can provide some problems. Especially when Valter's laying down some mad criticals and keeps killing Cormag before Cormie can put an end to that freak.

So it's all relative. For me, getting all my guys up to 20/20 is hard, as in time consuming and patience trying.

It may not be very hard, but when you're like me and you want to level everyone up to 20/20 just for the hell of it (well, everyone that I can with the promotion items I have, anyway), it sure does make it annoying. I guess that's my own stupid fault.

Though I did get into a money crunch for a while because I blew all of my cash on promotion items for above reason and then all my weapons started breaking before I could find some gems or something to pawn off. I had Joshua running around killing regular guys with an Armorslayer just because I lacked any other swords to give to him for a time.

So no, not as hard as other games, but it does offer up some tricky situations once in a while. I go ahead and make it harder on myself too. For example, when I *have* to use Joshua to kill Caellach for revenge, and *have* to use Cormag to kill Valter, despite them being underleveled for the job, can provide some problems. Especially when Valter's laying down some mad criticals and keeps killing Cormag before Cormie can put an end to that freak.

So it's all relative. For me, getting all my guys up to 20/20 is hard, as in time consuming and patience trying.

Just weaken them, then let Corn(Sounds better when abbreviated), and Josh have the killing blows.

First off, I was talking about 8. Secondly, YES I AM TRYING HHM thank you. Haven't played recently, as the game is boring me to death. So stop JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS. I was joking around, as MANY other people do on this forum.
This series isn't hard in general after 5(Handhelds not console) I'm even playing on hard And that's saying something.

This obviously says that Sacred Stones isn't hard, and obviously says that FE6 and FE7 aren't hard.

:rolleyes: Be more specific if you're going to joke around.

This obviously says that Sacred Stones isn't hard, and obviously says that FE6 and FE7 aren't hard.

:rolleyes: Be more specific if you're going to joke around.

My first arguement, and I lost :( Well, I was making fun of myself anyways...

It's not so much easy as it is short.

Assuming you don't abuse the tower, you probably won't be Class changing till about chapter 15, 16 for the slower characters, and that sometimes healers can drag out their first class till early chapter 18.

Another part of the game that people tend to overlook is Bishops. That Monster raping skill is hella beast, especially in the last 2 chapters.

The game is actually quite hard if you stay out of the tower and neglect your 3 Potential Bishops.

Some of the chapters I had trouble with were

6 (That first fog one.), 11 Ephraim (The foggy ship.), 19 (The foggy "Survive" chapter.)

There are other ones that are kind of hard, but those ones are the hardest imo

Are we talking perfect playthrough or just finishing the game? Because I found the first 10 chapters quite easy and I'm kind of having trouble saving the villages and not dying in the first chapter of Eirika route. Then again, it's probably because i haven't been leveling up anybody specifically...

I said I hit one snag, and got Cormag out of it the next turn. >_>

Are we talking perfect playthrough or just finishing the game? Because I found the first 10 chapters quite easy and I'm kind of having trouble saving the villages and not dying in the first chapter of Eirika route. Then again, it's probably because i haven't been leveling up anybody specifically...

Oh yeah, getting all the villages in this game is crazy hard.

The only way I can save them every time I try is by making Vanessa a Falcoknight way early with the tower.