i hate kids/teenages the thread™

Aizenberg

Why hate? People are dying and killing each other all the time. In time we all die so why not just be happy with the people that are around us and think at least neutral to all others so, hopefully the extremist get the message and stop killing each other and all other uninvolved parties, that is the part that bugs me.

hate breeds hate

one party wrongs the other and it is a viscous cycle.

Well, we live in a wonderful world if you ask me,

The world is a beautiful place, and worth fighting for. I agree with the second first part.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats all fine and dandy but not everyone thinks like you surprisingly. teenagers only care about the yolos and social acceptances and the whatnot.

they think they are immortal. they just need a fine dose of reality every now and then.

You obviously know teenagers very well.

Hate may breed hate.

But what's not to hate when two out of three people are trying to breed in the middle of the hall.

Not even on the sides.

They're in everyone's way.

I accidentally knocked over this one eleventh grade couple who were literally grinding against a wall once, it was way too funny for such a douchey move.

Hate may breed hate.

But what's not to hate when two out of three people are trying to breed in the middle of the hall.

Not even on the sides.

They're in everyone's way.

I accidentally knocked over this one eleventh grade couple who were literally grinding against a wall once, it was way too funny for such a douchey move.

When I was in swim team in high school once, this girl dove into the pool while I was warming up and headbutted me as she came to the surface :(

When I was in swim team in high school once, this girl dove into the pool while I was warming up and headbutted me as she came to the surface :(

?

yeah thats all fine and dandy but not everyone thinks like you surprisingly. teenagers only care about the yolos and social acceptances and the whatnot.

they think they are immortal. they just need a fine dose of reality every now and then.

also robocop 2 sucked because the main villian was a fucking kid

The only thing a teenager is necessarily defined by is a number. Maturity is not dictated by such an arbitrary measurement, and painting in such broad strokes is, to put it bluntly, pretty fucking wack. You're not necessarily more of an adult being twenty than a random nineteen-year-old.

And Robocop 2 sucked for a number of reasons. Yeah it was lame that one of the villains (not the main one that was Cain dummy) was a kid, but more importantly it sucked because the plot was meandering and disconnected from the first. It also confused the first film's overt gore with mindless action violence, and lacked much of the deep commentary the first touched upon. It was still a million times better than Robocop 3 though and regardless of how shitty the new one is there's no way it could possibly be worse

Edited by Esau of Isaac

You're not necessarily more of an adult being twenty than a random nineteen-year-old.

And Robocop 2 sucked for a number of reasons. Yeah it was lame that one of the villains (not the main one that was Cain dummy) was a kid, but more importantly it sucked because the plot was meandering and disconnected from the first. It also confused the first film's overt gore with mindless action violence, and lacked much of the deep commentary the first touched upon. It was still a million times better than Robocop 3 though and regardless of how shitty the new one is there's no way it could possibly be worse

are you implying im some sort of a immature 20 year old brat!? most likely....

yeah robocop 2 sucked in many ways. especially hated that frankie muniz look alike. the last half is amazing though

Viscous.

I know you are hiding a great treasure of a revelation for me, but I just can't unearth it. I understand it's misspelled, but I don't understand how that plays into the humor, and I won't let it stop Vicious from having a role to play here.

I know you are hiding a great treasure of a revelation for me, but I just can't unearth it. I understand it's misspelled, but I don't understand how that plays into the humor, and I won't let it stop Vicious from having a role to play here.

No great revelation. The short of it: I wasn't sure if the knollroll poster caught the mistake or was referencing something else.