Midnight snacks.

Fooood!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Hm?

Ramen is an excellent midnight snack. I'm also partial to cereal, popcorn, soup, mallorcas, cookies, and plenty of other things that probably aren't good for my digestion considering what time at night I eat them. But whatevs...

Why would you do that to yourself? I think I'd faint if I spent more than 15 hours without eating.

Traveling.

I don't like eating while traveling.

Besides, I'm used to not eating for extended periods of time.

The most I went without sustenance was... almost 3 days, I think.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I know it isn't my place to say anything, but do take care of yourself. You might feel okay but make sure you really are okay... I might not know you but it worries me when anyone says they're doing something that would harm the normal person. Some people have different levels of tolerance or their bodies work different ways, sure, but sometimes we mistake that tolerance for "it's totally fine"--kind of like people drinking too much alcohol--they might be able to "handle" it but it's still bad for their body, if that makes sense.

Sorry if I sound I'm lecturing, it's kind of against my morals to not say anything without good reason though, so just ignore it if I'm pissing you off.

Anyhow, I'm actually eating dinner right now (a little after 12AM) because I just back from practice so this was pretty much my only chance... I guess I could've eaten before but I didn't have time and it'd screw up my body before practice, so yeah... my stomach actually hurts really bad right now but I was kinda looking forward to eating since I didn't get to eat before practice >____>; lame... come on stomach stop hurting so I can eat my dinner in peace and go to sleep 3 hours later because trying to sleep right after eating is an awful idea and terrible for the body

It is 12:20 AM right now and I am having a yogurt as I type this comment, and considering drinking some Pepsi. Eat all the time. Food is one of the best things to grace this Earth and it is proven since candies are food.

Edited by sifer

I know it isn't my place to say anything, but do take care of yourself. You might feel okay but make sure you really are okay... I might not know you but it worries me when anyone says they're doing something that would harm the normal person. Some people have different levels of tolerance or their bodies work different ways, sure, but sometimes we mistake that tolerance for "it's totally fine"--kind of like people drinking too much alcohol--they might be able to "handle" it but it's still bad for their body, if that makes sense.

Sorry if I sound I'm lecturing, it's kind of against my morals to not say anything without good reason though, so just ignore it if I'm pissing you off.

Anyhow, I'm actually eating dinner right now (a little after 12AM) because I just back from practice so this was pretty much my only chance... I guess I could've eaten before but I didn't have time and it'd screw up my body before practice, so yeah... my stomach actually hurts really bad right now but I was kinda looking forward to eating since I didn't get to eat before practice >____>; lame... come on stomach stop hurting so I can eat my dinner in peace and go to sleep 3 hours later because trying to sleep right after eating is an awful idea and terrible for the body

Haha, no, that doesn't really come off as lecturing. Don't worry, though; I don't do this often. Just every once in a while. If I did this frequently, then yeah, that'd be terrible. But since it's just once in a blue moon (well, fine, more often than that, but you know what I mean), I'm fine with it...

I love having midnight snacks. Usually just a small chocolate bar.

I love chocolate.

Like I love chocolate so much.

Seriously, if you ever want me to take a bribe, I'm more likely to do it for chocolate than money even though I can get more chocolate with money.

Pan dulce con leche todas las noches

^translation: sweet bread with milk every night

-

Leche condensa es mi favorito dulce en el mundo! sucar... Tambien la pastel de las tres leches

^translation

condensed milk is my favorite candy in the whole world! sugar.... Also cake of the three milks too

Edited by sifer