Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I'll be free all day tomorrow. Just PM me when you're ready.

Alright.

... Which was your timezone by the way? I can't really remember, sorry.

Since the Landorus is apparently taken

I could take a Mareep :o

Nice. :0

As I said to Craig, you should tell me your timezone and general availability. I should have some free time tomorrow hopefully.

I'd take one of each if they're all in Italian. Otherwise I'll drop the Charmander and the Honedge since I already have plenty.

I'm guessing most Helioptiles have Dry Skin and Gibles have Sand Veil right?

They're all Italian, yes. I've got Helioptiles with Dry Skin, Sand Veil or Solar Power.

Gibles have Sand Veil or Rough Skin.

Nice. :0

As I said to Craig, you should tell me your timezone and general availability. I should have some free time tomorrow hopefully.

I'm usually available at 11:00 a.m. ~ 4:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. ~ 10:00 p.m. but that can change a bit depending on the day, if I am available, however, I'll most likely be around SF so just PM when you can trade.

Also, if possible, I would like it to be Male~

Alright.

... Which was your timezone by the way? I can't really remember, sorry.

Its 7:48 pm right now so Eastern Time.

Also, if you can, try to nickname it something. Preferably something extremely Italian.

Edited by Spaceman Craig

I'd be interested in Dry Skin and Rough Skin then, preferably females. The rest matters little.

I'll get your code and add you right away if you're ready. Probably catch some spares too.

It's 2 am now here and I'm going to sleep, sorry.

We can do the trade tomorrow if you're available.

I'm usually available at 11:00 a.m. ~ 4:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. ~ 10:00 p.m. but that can change a bit depending on the day, if I am available, however, I'll most likely be around SF so just PM when you can trade.

Also, if possible, I would like it to be Male~

All right!

Its 7:48 pm right now so Eastern Time.

Also, if you can, try to nickname it something. Preferably something extremely Italian.

Hmm, ok, I see.

And LOL, Italian nicknames? That shall be done.

It's 2 am now here and I'm going to sleep, sorry.

We can do the trade tomorrow if you're available.

Likely not, but I'll see during my one hour before work. It's 7:30-8:30 AM EST, so that should be 1:30-2:30 PM for you.

Come to think of it, I already have a shitton of breeding rejects I can get you. Or if you want specific English Pokémon, just mention them.

Edited by Woodshooter

Okay, I didn't have you but already added you now~

Mine is 3136-7595-7531 in case you can't see my sig

... Derp, I didn't notice that

I'm waiting for you.

Craig, if you're around I have your Landorus ready. It's in its Therian form so you'll have to trigger the Mirror event and turn it back to its normal form. Also I couldn't give it a nickname unfortunately because I restarted my Black2 game recently and I didn't get to the point where you can rename pokémon yet (and you can't give it nicknames when you transfer it from the Radar software).

... Derp, I didn't notice that

I'm waiting for you.

Craig, if you're around I have your Landorus ready. It's in its Therian form so you'll have to trigger the Mirror event and turn it back to its normal form. Also I couldn't give it a nickname unfortunately because I restarted my Black2 game recently and I didn't get to the point where you can rename pokémon yet (and you can't give it nicknames when you transfer it from the Radar software).

I'm online and ready to trade.

Thanks for the Landorus! Enjoy the Dratini.

Edited by Spaceman Craig

I'm online right now~

Sorry woodshooter, I'm a bit late, but I noticed I didn't have a female Helioptile with Dry Skin so I was farming one, and the only female Gible with Rough Skin only has 3 IVs, I hope that's fine anyway.

Sure but that will have to wait for tomorrow most likely.

Hey, if anyone has a 5IV shiny Goomy or a 5IV Shiny Guts Shinx, please PM me.

Depends on what you offer.

I only have a Bold 31/x/31/31/31/x Hydration Goodra that I got MM-ing, not through Instacheck.

I'm willing to give, like, anything away for a perfect Latios and Latias in Pokeballs.

Edited by Not-an-Apple

I'd like to have a foreign Jolly Axew with Mold Breaker,in turn I could trade you a Shiny Whismurr or breed a competetive shiny of your choice as long as you can provide a Pokemon from a foreign country. FC:3282-2532-6253

EDIT: A female one would be perfect,but gender does not matter TOO much.

Edited by Jiac2001