Pokemon Trade Thread: Gen VI

Fruity Insanity

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI, if you want to trade on a frequent basis and socialize. Please keep in mind and be on the lookout for Charkamaster. You might ignore his user name and jnot ump straight to conclusions but please keep in mind the imagery behind his avatar.

Basically Detective Conan is a lot like Columbo. It's the play dumb staretgy but keep in mind when I say this, there are close to 700 Pokemon in existence now. I don't know how many Detective Conan episodes there are at the moment but it sounds like he could solve a murder for 1 Pokemon trade. Not trying to sound silly but the math is sorta right. Solution to 1 murder=1 Pokemon

If you read all of that, what I am saying is , despite the fact he uses a mainstream series for his name and imagery for the other. I know from personal experience on gametrailers that a lot of people will ignore him because of just the name and not the imagery being his avatar.

Edited by Gregosa

I have a bunch of pokemon that perhaps you might be interested

Timid gastly with 4 perfect IVs

Modest Rotom with 4 perfect IVs

Adamant speed boost torchic with 4 perfect IVs

Modest togepi with 4 perfect IVs

Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with 4 perfect IVs

Adamant guts larvitar with 4 perfect IVs

I'm interested in the pretty much everything but the Larvitar(Gastly, Dratini, and Rotom being priorities). I have Y, so I can round up any exclusives that you might want, and I also have Play Rough Absols, though none of them have great IVs.

I'm interested in the pretty much everything but the Larvitar(Gastly, Dratini, and Rotom being priorities). I have Y, so I can round up any exclusives that you might want, and I also have Play Rough Absols, though none of them have great IVs.

Ok, I'll trade with you as soon as I see you online. The Y version exclusives I'm looking for are shelder, heracross and electrike.

Ok, I'll trade with you as soon as I see you online. The Y version exclusives I'm looking for are shelder, heracross and electrike.

Anything else you had in mind to fill in the other two slots, there? If not, then just the Gastly/Dratini/Rotom will do.

I have got some dw Helioptiles with the following IVs spreads (all of them are Timid)

Male, 31 / x / x / 31 / 31 / 31

Female, x / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Male, x / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

I'm not searching for anything in particular but a Bunnelby with Pickpocket would be appreciated :<

Do you still have the female one? You probably already got the Bunnelby, but I could try to get you something else. See below for offers.

I have a bunch of pokemon that perhaps you might be interested

Timid gastly with 4 perfect IVs

Modest Rotom with 4 perfect IVs

Adamant speed boost torchic with 4 perfect IVs

Modest togepi with 4 perfect IVs

Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini with 4 perfect IVs

Adamant guts larvitar with 4 perfect IVs

I'd be interested in all of these except the Togepi. See below for offers

Do you have a female Absol with Play Rough? Idc about the IVs, just the gender.

In response to all of the above, and anyone else who would be interested in these, I have boxes of the following pokemon with 3 or 4 perfect IVs and, for the most part, their hidden abilities:

Bulbasaur

Squirtle

Poliwag

Togepi (No hidden ability, and most have Hustle)

Chespin

Fennekin (some Timid)

Froakie (some Timid)

Phantump

In addition to the 3 I responded to, I'd be willing to trade any of the above for a Pokemon with the same number of perfect IVs. I'd also accept any of the following BP items (Idc what Pokemon holds it):

Any Power Item

Toxic/Flame Orb

Weakness Policy

Any Evolution Item, like the Protector

Any Choice Item.

Assault Vest

Life Orb

Air Balloon

Also, I have X, and I'll be getting Y soon, so if you want Charizardite Y/a version exclusive/something else from Y, I plan on leaving Y open to delete and play through again for "infinite" one-time things, such as Yveltal, the Master Ball, and Mega Stones.

Edited by Gcubedude

I still have a female left, yeah. From your list, I would say a HA Poliwag would be pretty swell, would save me some time IV breeding.

Yes

I'm interested in your HA Poliwag, especially if it's female

I have the following HA Poliwags available:

Poliwag Lv. 1 Docile x/31/31/31/x/31 Male

Poliwag Lv. 1 Mild x/x/31/31/x/x Male

Poliwhirl Lv 31 Modest x/x/31/31/x/x Female

Poliwag Lv. 1 Modest x/x/x/31/31/31 Male

Poliwag Lv. 1 Hasty x/x/31/31/31/x Male

Poliwag Lv. 1 Quiet x/x/31/x/31/31 Female

Brave x/x/31/31/31/31 Female

Lax x/x/31/x/31/31 Male

Lonely x/31/31/31/31/x Male

Adamant x/x/31/31/31/31 Female

Relaxed x/x/31/31/31/31 Female

Gentle x/x/31/31/31/31 Female

Rash x/x/31/31/31/31 Male

I'm done breeding; these are the ones I still have left.

Edited by Gcubedude

I'm also interested in a female HA poliwag. Which one of the pokemon I have would you want? ( i don't haave gastlys with 4 perfect IVs anymore, though)

Edited by Nobody

I'm also interested in a female HA poliwag. Which one of the pokemon I have would you want? ( i don't haave gastlys with 4 perfect IVs anymore, though)

If you have a Female Dratini, I'll take that. If not, a Female Larvitar. If not, then Rotom.

I do have a female dratini. Are you online, so we can start the trade?

Yes, sending you the Trade Request. Which one do you want?

EDIT: Sorry it only has 3 perfect IVs, I don't have a 4x31 Female that I'm willing to trade yet. If you want, I can tell you when I've hatched a 4x31 Female and you can trade back the 3x31 one.

Edited by Gcubedude

I have the following HA Poliwags available:

Poliwag Lv. 1 Docile x/31/31/31/x/31 Male

Poliwag Lv. 1 Mild x/x/31/31/x/x Male

Poliwhirl Lv 31 Modest x/x/31/31/x/x Female

Poliwag Lv. 1 Bold x/x/x/31/31/31 Female

Poliwag Lv. 1 Modest x/x/x/31/31/31 Male

Poliwag Lv. 1 Hasty x/x/31/31/31/x Male

Poliwag Lv. 1 Quiet x/x/31/x/31/31 Female

I didn't realize I had so few with Swift Swim, so I'm currently breeding a 5x31 Male Poliwag with a Female Swift Swim 4x31 Poliwag. I'll edit this post as I hatch more.

I'll take the Bold one if it's still available

Yes, sending you the Trade Request. Which one do you want?

EDIT: Sorry it only has 3 perfect IVs, I don't have a 4x31 Female that I'm willing to trade yet. If you want, I can tell you when I've hatched a 4x31 Female and you can trade back the 3x31 one.

It's ok. Bold is exactly the nature I wanted and 3 IVs are more than enough for breeding.