I can't not make a Project M topic now.

Esaka

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a vid with Roy and Mewtwo's Final Smashes:

Shame I can't see it due to Job Corps blocking it.. Must wait till tomorrow or I get my Smart Phone here soon..

Shame I can't see it due to Job Corps blocking it.. Must wait till tomorrow or I get my Smart Phone here soon...

Mewtwo's is basically the same as Lucarios.

Roy's is a cinematic one: its a series of slashes, followed by a big eruption of fire(basically Ho-oh's sacred fire).

Kinda lame IMO that they didn't use the SoS's projectile attack as his FS, but that probably has to do with the restrictions on projectiles they have to deal with.

Mewtwo's is basically the same as Lucarios.

Roy's is a cinematic one: its a series of slashes, followed by a big eruption of fire(basically Ho-oh's sacred fire).

Kinda lame IMO that they didn't use the SoS's projectile attack as his FS, but that probably has to do with the restrictions on projectiles they have to deal with.

I see, well I bet they look cool :D. I'd admit I would have loved to see them pull off his SoS animation to the letter but hey, limitations.

Looks like someone is already planning for the next demo!

and by that I mean we've got another clone engine character!

PICHU.png

Considering that both Roy's data was in a previous demo, as well as Dr. Mario, I think this is pretty legit.

Edited by DoofInAHat

You need the apps and the codes files.

Just directly C/P the contents from the zip folder into the root of your SD card. Delete everything else.

Unless you're doing the hackless method in which case I have no idea.

These are the changes made to Zelda:

- Forward Tilt's sweetspots have less knockback growth
- Forward Air's strongest sweetspot has slightly less knockback growth
- Back Air's strongest sweetspot has slightly less base knockback
- Naryu's Love's final grounded hit has normalized SDI modifiers
- Naryu's Love's aerial land cancel has slightly more lag
- Din's Fire static hitboxes do 2 less damage
- Transform now detonates all Din's Fire currently on screen
- Uptaunt's hitboxes pull in further towards Zelda

You need the apps and the codes files.

Just directly C/P the contents from the zip folder into the root of your SD card. Delete everything else.

Unless you're doing the hackless method in which case I have no idea.

Yeah, I'm doing hackless. I found the code folder, but I don't have an apps folder. So... I don't know what's going on there.

I used the Installer and it kind of just spread everything throughout my downloads folder, so I've had to look for every file and there really isn't a checklist on the site.

Edited by DualSilverGunner

Yeah, I'm doing hackless. I found the code folder, but I don't have an apps folder. So... I don't know what's going on there.

Hackless doesn't have an apps folder.

Just take the contents of the zip and put it on the root of your SD card. And make sure you don't have any Stage Builder stuff.

Hackless doesn't have an apps folder.

Just take the contents of the zip and put it on the root of your SD card. And make sure you don't have any Stage Builder stuff.

I've never really used SD cards for much, so sorry if I'm a little bit behind on the times, but is there any difference between putting it on the root and just putting it on the SD card? If there is a difference, how would I go about putting it on root?

I've never really used SD cards for much, so sorry if I'm a little bit behind on the times, but is there any difference between putting it on the root and just putting it on the SD card? If there is a difference, how would I go about putting it on root?

The root of any sort of drive/physical media is the top folder on the drive.

For instance, the root of the C drive on Windows computers is C:\.

So no, there is no difference.

Had the opportunity to play this for 10 hours yesterday with other competitive smasher friends. I gotta say, I really loved it. Zelda is still amazing. Roy is fun as hell and very well made. Loved his new moves and I was a natural at him since I picked him for some odd reason. I was kinda meh on Mewtwo, but he's cool too. Can't say I'm pleased by the direction Toon Link has gone though. Seems like a not worth it character. They completely fucked up his recovery and I'm super mad about it. Oh well.

EDIT: Also, Metaknight confuses me as a Brawl player. I had so many fails because of different mechanics when we were playing teams and I picked him to test it. It was the only match I lost, because I sd'd 1 stock with side b, thinking it was still a good recovery. Another stock I sd'd because I thought I could gimp one of the opposing team by using down air....at least I took him down with me I guess. And the other stock I sd'd thinking down b was also still a good recovery lol.