Pokémon X and Y Help Thread

Caster

The Prism Scale is in Couriway Town, on the south side hill. It's hidden, so you'll need to use the Dowsing Machine to pinpoint the location unless you're super awesome at finding hidden items without it. I'm not actually sure if Feebas is available before the Elite 4 though.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Prism Scale is in Couriway Town, on the south side hill. It's hidden, so you'll need to use the Dowsing Machine to pinpoint the location unless you're super awesome at finding hidden items without it. I'm not actually sure if Feebas is available before the Elite 4 though.

I don't think it was there because I've barely used the Dowsing machine. Someone in Lumiose, I think.

I could be hilariously wrong.

I DEFINITELY found it in Couriway Town, since I just did that today. Maybe there's more than one way to get a Prism Scale then?

Professor Sycamore mentions he hid one of his favourite items in town, so I bet he is referencing the Prism Scale being a hidden item here as well.

The Ralts line.

Abra's evolution line too, as well as Espeon and Umbreon. Ralts is the first one you're likely to see, though.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Does anyone know how to talk to the "boss" in the lost hotel?

They always make fun of my clothes and then turn me away. I tried changing a few times and it didn't work. .__.

Does anyone know how to talk to the "boss" in the lost hotel?

They always make fun of my clothes and then turn me away. I tried changing a few times and it didn't work. .__.

Try sporty clothes from Cyllage. I wore the accented jeans and the short parka (I'm playing a girl) and a cycling cap and all the cyclers have been just showering me with special moves. You can tell if something is sporty because the clothing cards in the change room will be a light brown with stripes.

Edited by Samias