Pokémon X and Y Help Thread

Caster

I think I found a Metal Coat when I was in the Pokéball Factory, so you might try checking there.

Also, where the hell is the legendary discount coupon for the Lumiose City Boutique? I've been trying to find it ever since that one lady mentioned it and I haven't had any luck at all. :<

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How stylish do I have to be to enter Lumiose City's Boutique Couture?

You get style points by doing various things around Lumiose city. The way I got in was completing all the dining options in Cafe le Nah and Cafe le Yeah and by doing all 3 jobs at the hotel.

Professor Sycamore mentions he hid one of his favourite items in town, so I bet he is referencing the Prism Scale being a hidden item here as well.

It's actually a message he leaves. Here is a picture of the location. http://imgur.com/Q0g9811 the circle is the spot and the arrow is the direction to need to examine it from.

Where do I get the Amulet Coin?

In a room of that big palace where you have to run after a Furfrou with Shauna at a certain point of the story.

Just use a Luck Incense if you're already in Courmarine city and you don't want to travel back to that castle.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Second floor of the castle off Route 7, in one of the rooms.

In a room of that big palace where you have to run after a Furfrou with Shauna at a certain point of the story.

Just use a Luck Incense if you're already in Courmarine city and you don't want to travel back to that castle.

I see... Though I've been so caught up trying to catch a Ralts that I haven't made much progress (only on route 5).

Edited by Levant Fortner

I see... Though I've been so caught up trying to catch a Ralts that I haven't made much progress (only on route 5).

Tell me about it......after almost six hours of trying to get a female ralts, I finally caught one and decided to keep it, good/bad nature be damned. If theres one thing I hate about the Kalos region is trying to find a specific pokemon in the grass. I've never had this much trouble in other games. Good thing I'll be importing the rest rather than catching them.

Tell me about it......after almost six hours of trying to get a female ralts, I finally caught one and decided to keep it, good/bad nature be damned. If theres one thing I hate about the Kalos region is trying to find a specific pokemon in the grass. I've never had this much trouble in other games. Good thing I'll be importing the rest rather than catching them.

TBH, finding Ralts has always been an issue for me, though...It's especially bad in RSE, where they only show up in like one route (between Oldale and Petalburg), and are among the rarest Pokémon there. Also gets rubbed in your face that Wally finds one without even trying.

So, I have a bit of a dilemma. I really want to replace my Sylveon, because although I love her to bits, she's kind of lackluster combat-wise. I'd really like to replace her with my Mild Ralts I got a little while back, but then my team would consist of three different Psychic types (Delphox, Meowstic, and Ralts). My best bet would be finding someone to replace my Meowstic, but I'm not sure what would be best for my team.

For reference, my team is Delphox, Meowstic, Aegislash, Heliosk, Sylveon, and Goodra. I had an Aerodactyl, but Ichanged him out when I found my Goodra.

So, I have a bit of a dilemma. I really want to replace my Sylveon, because although I love her to bits, she's kind of lackluster combat-wise. I'd really like to replace her with my Mild Ralts I got a little while back, but then my team would consist of three different Psychic types (Delphox, Meowstic, and Ralts). My best bet would be finding someone to replace my Meowstic, but I'm not sure what would be best for my team.

For reference, my team is Delphox, Meowstic, Aegislash, Heliosk, Sylveon, and Goodra. I had an Aerodactyl, but Ichanged him out when I found my Goodra.

Want a Modest Froakie?

Guys, I really need help.

So, I went up to the fourth gym and everythin', and did the powerplant, so i backtrack to Lumiouse City, and...

The blackout guys are still there...

Nevermind...

Edited by Kurix

Which gender Meowstic is it?

The female. She's prettier. :3

Want a Modest Froakie?

I'll pass. My Heliosk can Surf and I don't really think I need a Dark Type, although Greninja is badass as hell.

How easy is it to soft reset Yveltal for a good nature?

This game so far has been soft reset hell with cutscenes and battles everywhere.

Easy. You have to catch it to progress, and you get the chance to save if you KO it.

Post game thing:

I want to do this side quest, but I'm not getting the Holo Caster call and I can't find the guy in Rouge Plaza either. Is there any requirement other than beating the game once? (I have done that, of course)

Post game thing:

I want to do this side quest, but I'm not getting the Holo Caster call and I can't find the guy in Rouge Plaza either. Is there any requirement other than beating the game once? (I have done that, of course)

If it's Chapter 1 you're talking about, then I got Holo Caster call as soon as I stepped out of the building where I met Looker... the agency place. If it's not Chapter 1, then I don't really know... I haven't gotten around to finishing Chapter 1 yet. Too busy EV training and grinding for money.

If it's Chapter 1 you're talking about, then I got Holo Caster call as soon as I stepped out of the building where I met Looker... the agency place. If it's not Chapter 1, then I don't really know... I haven't gotten around to finishing Chapter 1 yet. Too busy EV training and grinding for money.

I haven't been able to start it at all, so chapter 1, I guess. I've been to and from the agency a few times and gotten nothing from there, either.

I haven't been able to start it at all, so chapter 1, I guess. I've been to and from the agency a few times and gotten nothing from there, either.

Have you walked into Lumiose city, rather than flying there? I recall having it not show up while I was in the city until I actually walked in after going to the daycare

Have you walked into Lumiose city, rather than flying there? I recall having it not show up while I was in the city until I actually walked in after going to the daycare

Come to think of it, yeah, I walked in, too. (Coming from the day-care, too, lol.)

The female. She's prettier. :3

You have good tastes. :P

How far in the game are you? If you've beaten the main team Flare plot, you can most likely afford to run three Psychic types because dark types are really really rare after them.

It sounds like you did because you have Aegislash but no shame in asking. :P