Friend Codes For Friend Safari--Pokemon X&Y

WanderingMage

Okay, as I have been busy playing Phoenix Wright's new game with things lately I haven't been able to keep up with this topic. If you have added me and I haven't added you, please PM me.

Also...I cannot find Bre-Z's profile in order to contact them. Did they change their name? otl

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I've not caught up on this, but would the people who've added me that I've not added back PM me or quote me?

I'm still waiting on confirmation from Hacksorus, roymborg, Siegmund, Sasori, and TheVinceKnight, and I have added Guy in a Chair Man and Ryunan. Would those that I've mentioned either add me back or tell me they do not plan on adding me back so I can clear out my friend list?

Assurhaddon/Abdera/Shahrivar

0060-9969-1778

Holy shit pls add me, PSYCHIC RULE DA WORLD

3110-4966-9614

edit: also, for OP update: Siegmund appears as Daniel, has FIRE type pokemons including Growlithe, Pyroar and ???

Edited by Quintessence

well it mentions something about being online at the same time

that's weird, I was online at the same time as Sylphid but those stupid Fletchinders didn't have Gale WIngs

(yeah yeah, sample size of 2 and all that)

Oh, well in order to get the third poke, both must be online iirc, but the first two pokes still can get hidden ability. I got a Rain Dish Wartortle, for instance

edit: There's trace.

Edited by Quintessence

Oh, well in order to get the third poke, both must be online iirc, but the first two pokes still can get hidden ability. I got a Rain Dish Wartortle, for instance

edit: There's trace.

yes well too late for trace >_>

(oh well even the IVs are helpful I guess)