shmobum

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean "cease to exist" from the roleplay, if you know what I mean. *wink wink*

If you do wish to drop out, make a post killing yourself/get in a fight with somebody and have them kill you.

Or ask the RP Master(Me) to have something else kill you.

Here is the thing. Not every player may *want* to kill your character and, even if they are, they probably won't like you writing the whole thing out without consulting them. So yes, you *can* kill your character, but I don't want Felina to be the killer in any way, shape, or form.

Here is the thing. Not every player may *want* to kill your character and, even if they are, they probably won't like you writing the whole thing out without consulting them. So yes, you *can* kill your character, but I don't want Felina to be the killer in any way, shape, or form.

Of course, they have to try and provoke whomever they want to kill them, but if they actually kill them or not is up to the other person.

Just to clarify. Anyone coming upon Felina will find her digging and seeming to be uninterested in the 'flag' she is 'guarding'. While she might put up a token resistance, she clearly is more interested in preforming archaeology. The real flag is hidden nearby but can't be spotted due to the invisibility.

I'm not really going to complain about that. After all, Aleksander is the person she knows best at the school and they haven't even known each-other for a day yet. I wouldn't even call this 'slow' but 'natural'.

everyone knows relationships move faster in RPs ;)

Wow. We're not even 20 pages in and already we're seeing sexual tension? Poor Felina. No friends, all alone, focused on her studies. Ah well. That's what was intended for her anyways.

shmo and mei just have a lot of sexual tension between normally LOL

I'm not really going to complain about that. After all, Aleksander is the person she knows best at the school and they haven't even known each-other for a day yet. I wouldn't even call this 'slow' but 'natural'.

if youre gunning for Aleksander too we're going to get into a love triangle ;)

everyone knows relationships move faster in RPs ;)

shmo and mei just have a lot of sexual tension between normally LOL

if youre gunning for Aleksander too we're going to get into a love triangle ;)

A love triangle won't likely happen. Don't worry.