shmobum

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the other parts are fine about the school and the details I said about it? Just trying to add some flavor...sorry about that. Also the PM, can I do that?

Edited by sifer

Well the school should be desserted of students and some officials, perfect time to go exploring!

-

Might as well do the standard things in D&D since I can't role play with the others yet :( .

Make a map of the area, find out who is in charge and where (s)he is. Find the second in charge, aid him in overthrowing the First (it happens a lot in D&D)

Find out the history of the place, map out the surrounding areas, find people that can restock my supplies.

Identify people of interest, helpful people, hurtful people.

-

So Rikku want to leave the room and draw a map of the school, if he is encountered he will explain that he is lost and shows him the invitation and will agree to be led back to his room,

1Q.Rikku you ask these question as he is being led back.

2Q.he will ask what position and name he/she is in and where he can be reached if Rikku has further questions.

3Q.he will ask where are the other go-to people in the school. Also where are the classrooms in this place... this is a school you know.

4Q.he will ask when was the school establish and see how many years the school has been running.

Then Rikku will see if he can acquire a map from the school official ( which of course will not have the hidden rooms on it right?).

err... how do I role play the encounter above? I written out so that you can determine the results immediately and send me the answer, this is more to find out the layout of the school and know the places where I am not allowed, so I can try entering the rooms later :P

-

So how much of this stuff is written out yet :) ?

Edited by sifer

@smobum

I am sooo sorry I didn't respond earlier, I thought you would PM me or say something in this chat so I checked every 2 hours in this thread and not the story, I will be checking both from now on...

Allow me to simplify what Felina is saying. She's saying that, while it's true that elements have advantages over others, thinking you have the edge just because your element is dominate is stupid. What matters more is understanding how your element functions and works. With sufficient knowledge it is possible to develop counters. For example, while Earth dominates water, water isn't helpless. It can bypass barriers, soak through soil, freeze inside rocks, and the like, all of which could be possibly effective against an Earth user despite being water moves. Felina's style (which was hinted already to be anti-fire when Aleksander cast at her) is used to counter fire, however, as a result, she struggles against Earth users who can form solid barriers to stop her attacks.

Allow me to simplify what Felina is saying. She's saying that, while it's true that elements have advantages over others, thinking you have the edge just because your element is dominate is stupid. What matters more is understanding how your element functions and works. With sufficient knowledge it is possible to develop counters. For example, while Earth dominates water, water isn't helpless. It can bypass barriers, soak through soil, freeze inside rocks, and the like, all of which could be possibly effective against an Earth user despite being water moves. Felina's style (which was hinted already to be anti-fire when Aleksander cast at her) is used to counter fire, however, as a result, she struggles against Earth users who can form solid barriers to stop her attacks.

Couldn't have worded it better myself, thank you ^^^^

She isn't taking a jab. She's just noting that there seems to be a lot of people either trying to convince others to join or outright switching sides. If she wanted to make a jab she'd have far more actual jabbing power than maybe a mild poke.

Also, when can I have Felina auto-win her fight?