[X & Y] Battles~Casual and competitive players, reunite!

Alfred Kamon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First multi battle, and here are my reactions:

Everyone had Eeveelutions but me...

I didn't know Dazzling Gleam hits both opponents.

Kylie literally survived after the Toxic with 1 HP.

I am so sorry about that Surf, I thought it would KO both opponents, but I forgot Ayla had been Baton Passed 2 Calm Minds. I should've used Night Slash on it instead.

Holy cow, that Dedenne did really well (I don't remember it's name).

I'm not sure why Ayla didn't use some psychic move to KO or cripple Heather.

I was actually surprised to see I wasn't the only one with named Pokemon.

Good games all! That was really fun!

First multi battle, and here are my reactions:

Everyone had Eeveelutions but me...

I didn't know Dazzling Gleam hits both opponents.

Kylie literally survived after the Toxic with 1 HP.

I am so sorry about that Surf, I thought it would KO both opponents, but I forgot Ayla had been Baton Passed 2 Calm Minds. I should've used Night Slash on it instead.

Holy cow, that Dedenne did really well (I don't remember it's name).

I'm not sure why Ayla didn't use some psychic move to KO or cripple Heather.

I was actually surprised to see I wasn't the only one with named Pokemon.

Good games all! That was really fun!

Lol yeah, it's alright with that surf, her flareon would have probobly done something wicked anyway. And yeah, Dedenne did do alright considering its STAB move i used was 70 BP after +2, and Espeon/Glaceon has Sp def bulk

I didn't know either that Dazzling gleam was multi hit.

The more you know

Edit: and the 'something wicked' was a flare blitz that would probably KOed flareon

Edited by LuxSpes

Haha thanks! I considered using Psychic, but then I thought it might be better to heal her up; I forgot that she didn't have the calm minds anymore. XP

And this is currently my only named team so far. I got so attached to them while training. ^^

Haha thanks! I considered using Psychic, but then I thought it might be better to heal her up; I forgot that she didn't have the calm minds anymore. XP

And this is currently my only named team so far. I got so attached to them while training. ^^

I know exactly how you feel :)

Sadly, i took the other Eeveelutions out because i felt like having 6 on my team is too much

The team I used was my one from playing through the game. I can still remember my reaction when I got not just a female Froakie, but a female Bulbasaur as well! It kinda ruined the names I was planning on using...

I have 2 other named Pokemon that I'm training, both traded (Kinnikins from Shauna and one from a friend). When I'm done, I might switch them into my team for some battles.

Also to Alice, I specifically chose to send out my Alice when I saw your name :P

I would love to battle again, but it'd have to wait until later. I'll try to get on again tomorrow and see if y'all are ready, but I can't promise anything.

Oh, I saved the video, would anyone mind if I uploaded it?

Edited by Gcubedude

Yeah, that's ok! I'll be on a little longer; and I'll probably on tomorrow as well for more battles too. Whatever works.

And yeah that's fine; I like how my team performed even with the loss.

The team I used was my one from playing through the game. I can still remember my reaction when I got not just a female Froakie, but a female Bulbasaur as well! It kinda ruined the names I was planning on using...

I have 2 other named Pokemon that I'm training, both traded (Kinnikins from Shauna and one from a friend). When I'm done, I might switch them into my team for some battles.

Also to Alice, I specifically chose to send out Alice when I saw your name :P

I smiled when I saw the name. But before the confusion becomes too big, my character is named Alice, but its not my actual name. If you look under my Avatar, you'll see why me being named Alice would be pretty weird XD.

I just picked the female character for several reasons (1. The slow roller blade animation was cute, 2. Flowing Hair in the wind 3. Preferred the customization options). As for the name, I just took the name of my FeMU(Alicia) in Awakening and used the french version(because Kalos=France))

And I'll probably be on and off tomorrow as far as battling is concerned.

Edited by LuxSpes