I'm not really interested in kissing someone

Junkhead

It's not like either you or any [romantic] relationship you may attempt to enter into will die without a kiss, so, that's, uh, fine

In kissing's defense, though because I'm getting a "grooooooss, putting your mouth to somebody else's, bleck how can anybody even" kinda vibe from some of ya;

[spoiler=words, kissing, cootiers etc.]

At least one of the reasons why lips are relatively reddish, and warm, is that they have a lot of blood flowing through them constantly, and under relatively thin skin. Thus, they tend to be among the most sensitive organs people have. Also, they're very flexible, thus they can be manipulated in a lot of ways. That may almost serve to work against them at least initially, because you can do so much with them that it's hard to know what to do initially, but it's hard to set an upper limit on "how good a kiss can be"

(assuming both players are working for the benefit of the team, nam'sayin)

In conclusion: lips tend to feel good when (consensually) touched, and can touch in a lot of ways. You can knock kissing before you've tried it if it viscerally disturbs you, and indeed hoping the first [romantic] kiss you ever attempt will blow your mind (especially if the other person is likewise inexperienced) is kinda like hoping you'll sound like a concert pianist the first time you poke a key, and it's further difficult to get a handle on because it's hard to "practice" kissing by yourself (snicker snicker etc get it out of your systems),

but on the flipside, it's hard to really understand what it's like until you've had a go

Also in its favor, as may often be the case: hormones, warmth, possibly enjoyable feelings of a visceral sort of intimacy which may be difficult to replicate

Edited by Rehab

Don't forget slapping and kicking!

Or even liking every picture of said person on on FB.

Let me show you what I think about your precious pokemans...

Oh yeah, Liking is the best pick-up method.

Would you hug the girls in my signature?

MAYBE

I think Soul has the beginnings of a misanthrope.

No. 8[[[

Let me show you what I think about your precious pokemans...

Oh yeah, Liking is the best pick-up method.

I'm waiting.

Actually. It's toughening up and just talking to them about it.

Still waiting.

It's not like either you or any [romantic] relationship you may attempt to enter into will die without a kiss, so, that's, uh, fine

In kissing's defense, though because I'm getting a "grooooooss, putting your mouth to somebody else's, bleck how can anybody even" kinda vibe from some of ya;

[spoiler=words, kissing, cootiers etc.]

At least one of the reasons why lips are relatively reddish, and warm, is that they have a lot of blood flowing through them constantly, and under relatively thin skin. Thus, they tend to be among the most sensitive organs people have. Also, they're very flexible, thus they can be manipulated in a lot of ways. That may almost serve to work against them at least initially, because you can do so much with them that it's hard to know what to do initially, but it's hard to set an upper limit on "how good a kiss can be"

(assuming both players are working for the benefit of the team, nam'sayin)

In conclusion: lips tend to feel good when (consensually) touched, and can touch in a lot of ways. You can knock kissing before you've tried it if it viscerally disturbs you, and indeed hoping the first [romantic] kiss you ever attempt will blow your mind (especially if the other person is likewise inexperienced) is kinda like hoping you'll sound like a concert pianist the first time you poke a key, and it's further difficult to get a handle on because it's hard to "practice" kissing by yourself (snicker snicker etc get it out of your systems),

but on the flipside, it's hard to really understand what it's like until you've had a go

Also in its favor, as may often be the case: hormones, warmth, possibly enjoyable feelings of a visceral sort of intimacy which may be difficult to replicate

I used to like chewing up blisters on my lips so that I could drink my own blood. The "pain" felt good too.