Why all the topics about crushes and/or kissing lately?

Da Bear

One topic about kissing

Same general topic. This forum is a website set up for a game. Not people trying to outdo Twilight on the "bad love story" meter.

Altho a forum like that would be cool...

it's a new fad

duh

but fads are terrible.

YOU'RE A FAD

Okay

what have i said about sf and fads

I'm pretty sure the answer has to do with "an unstoppable disease that will spread and eventually devour all" altho that can always be remedied by no longer making the fad topics.

Pick your poison

Gamefaqs doesn't have Far from the Forest. The choice is obvs.

Hence Far from the Forest.

It's just nature running it's course!

I'm only Like 2 clicks away from the main forest tho. How is that far?

I c. So you think that fads should be loved and nurtured?

It was getting rather odd

All fads are odd, especially sf fads.

Hence Far from the Forest.

While I do not like using the "it's fftf" excuse

in this case I would use it... as in that's why you don't see many video game stuff in here. There are other sections for that stuff. If you want to see video game stuff you are in the wrong place~

1. If you are surprised by Soul making these kinds of topics, then you are missing one super common pattern =b

2. Well... some people just want to let out their feelings! And FFtF is one place to do it. I don't think all of it is quite attention-getting... Like Vashiane's topic is her seeking help. I feel like calling that attention-whoring (or maybe even making an assumption on any of them for that matter?) is a little unfair, since she was really feeling concerned and you can't quite understand, yourself, what was going through her mind when she made that. And it's kinda like you're making fun of somebody who actually couldn't even fall asleep with that subject plaguing their mind.

It's not an excuse this time. It's pretty well-used...unlike some idiots using it as a cop-out when someone calls them out on a serious issue, or something similiar.

Yeah you're right, I'd call this a different case... The other times that are like that are just dumdum~

gamefaqs and sf are so closely related that if they flirted with each other, they would be arrested

You can always make your own topic if there's something you'd rather be talking about. make your words and thoughts exchanged way better than all those other instances of communication

unless you don't actually want to talk to anybody, in which case you can: