I just saw someone naked in the hallway

Camilla

Hmm, someone hasn't visited any university libraries during finals season...

People go to libraries naked? Wtf.

Wouldn't they get arrested?

You actually live with Olwen? 8O

Yes, I do.

Family Guy is incredibly amazing. Really now, what's with people not loving non-sequitur humour.

you know, the same shit gets tiring after a while. an episode of family guy is just seth mcfarlene stuttering.

Coed dorms OP. Liked it but only went for one year in the dorms lol

I didn't know coed dorms had coed bathrooms too :O I've always seen separate gender ones.

Last week there was some sort of artistic exhibition here on my university... With no art, just naked people making strange noises and some people wearing diapers and beaks made of paper pretending to be chickens. It was odd. Very odd

...what the fudge. That's...wow. It might sound terrible, but if I'd seen that, I wouldn't be able to stop laughing for several minutes.

People go to libraries naked? Wtf.

Wouldn't they get arrested?

They enter and exit libraries clothed; then they'll run around naked briefly while in the building. It's a way of taking some of the edge off studying for finals, I guess.

Yes, I do.

Tell him to get his ass back here.

They enter and exit libraries clothed; then they'll run around naked briefly while in the building. It's a way of taking some of the edge off studying for finals, I guess.

Tell him to get his ass back here.

That's quite the odd method. I googled about it, and apparently at Brown they get naked and walk around serving people donuts like that.

I'm speechless.

He's working on some LTC playthrough right now, so he'll probably come back on once he finishes that.

Family Guy may have been animation's low point in terms of animation quality and writing, but nothing ever beats how False Equivalency: the Poorly Animated Show for Vulgar Manchildren South Park validated droves of manchildren's political views through fart jokes and sanctimonious "THE TRUTH MUST ALWAYS BE IN THE MIDDLE" lectures

Edited by Soran Ibrahim