How were you when you first joined serenesforest?

IceBrand

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined like two months ago (time has flown by) and I pretty much stuck to the Awakening forums, giving out what I thought was useful information every now and then. I was pretty reserved though and slightly nervous considering it was the first time I ever joined a proper forum, but I quickly warmed up to the forum

... And then that thread happened

I joined the Forum a couple of months back to contribute to a particular thread. After that, I pretty much stopped to comment. I often visited the forums, mostly the awakening section, but was most of the time a bit too intimidated to answer(People are speaking optimization and I only played on Normal Casual). I only started to post again yesterday thanks to the Pokemon Friend Safari frenzy.

So as I'm sure you can gather from this post, I am/was pretty shy and insecure about my casualness.

I've been foruming since I was a kid. Feeling shy and awkward when I first joined? Uh, not really. I just didn't bother posting or anything because there didn't seem to be anything that piqued my interest. So I quit Serenes for a couple months. I'm back now and have stuck around mostly because of the RP boards.