A new chapter begins.

Jedi

Alrighty, painting is going well as is my GED class.

I have become the Maitence Leader of my Dorm with one other dude. We basically manage all the cleaning supplies and the laundry room and restock and such.

It's one step closer to room leader anyhow. Also I have made quite a few cool friends here. I will also have my new Smart Phone soon so I'll be on a bit more often.

My time here is going better then expecting but I'm still unsure where to go from here still. The road is foggy, but I am at least walking down it with head held high!

There are some cute girls here too. What? Expect me not to notice such things? Silly PEOPLE, but I am not interested in a relationship here at Job Corps honestly.

Also playing Project M (Smash Bros Brawl Hack) in the Rec Room and winning so well with Roy a good chunk of the time I play as him and having people jokingly try to ban me from him? Priceless.

Edited by Jedi Fon Fabre

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some cute girls here too. What? Expect me not to notice such things? Silly PEOPLE, but I am not interested in a relationship here at Job Corps honestly.

No, I expect this to be the ONLY thing you notice. Everything else is SECOND PLACE in the importance scale.

Also nice job being amazing at Roy, he's our boy etc. etc.

No, I expect this to be the ONLY thing you notice. Everything else is SECOND PLACE in the importance scale.

You forgot the YARANAIKA.

Keep at it, it sounds like things have improved quite a bit recently. I'm yet to try Project M, I'm awaiting a stoopid PAL port.

Thanks everyone.

While things have improved, the dorm is a bit chaotic. Leadership positions have changed hands and such and we are trying to establish a new status quo and such.

Some people aren't willing to change.