Most wanted Fire Emblem remake?

Most wanted Fire Emblem remake?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What remake would you want the most?

• A series of the two stories in FE3 with FE 2 and FE 13 added to it to complete the tale of Falchion.
    • FE 4 and 5 consecutively.
    • FE 6 and 7 remake. (In order of 7, then 6.)
    • Fire Emblem Sacred Stones remake.
    • FE 9 and 10 put together.
    • I don't want a remake at all.
  2. 2. Would you rather have it...

• On the Wii U
    • On the 3DS
    • Other? (Don't get too far fetched)

I'd pick FE 6 and 7 remake because I think it would be cool if they added skills and growths passed down to the characters in FE 6.

I made a thread about my idea for an FE7-6 remake a couple weeks ago. Those two are my favorites, and it's pretty obvious which I would choose.

I'd rather have an FE4/FE5 remake. FE4 IMO hasn't aged too well, but it has potential to be refined into something much better IMO. FE5 however has aged decently, but a remake would be nice. I guess FE6 would be ok though. (I don't want them remaking any FE games that have come out in North America/Europe.)

Edited by Junpei Iori

What I want isn't on this poll. Just FE 2, no other, and on the 3DS.

They did that. It was called Sacred Stones.

trollface_smiley.png

All the others are fine as they are and don't need a remake.

But they sure could use the exposure. FE4+5 especially.

Also I demand that a TRS remake be added to the poll

Edit: Combining FE2 with FE1/3 doesn't really make any sense because they aren't connected in any meaningful way. The Falchion in FE2 isn't even the same Falchion in the other FEs.

Edited by shinpichu

Definitely FE4, at the very least. Since it was a console game, perhaps the Wii U would be appropriate, though I wouldn't mind it either if it were on 3DS. As much as I'd like an FE8 remake, what I want more is a sequel or prequel to it, so remake wise it'd be FE4. I want an FE4 remake made with the same tender loving care as Awakening, with voice acting, updated skill system, more maps/chapters/longer story to compensate for smaller maps and shorter chapters they would presumably update with.

And make Seliph/Julia a non-glitched possible pairing! Screw western/american censorship!

6/7 because I'm biased towards Elibe but I think I'd prefer just 6 on its own. Though honestly I'd love a remake of any that are still exclusive to Japan and/or really old. Oh and on 3DS because I would want it to actually sell

Voted for 4+5.

I love FE4 for all the unique features it boasts like characters having there own personal finances, villages not burning down instantly or arenas where you can't die. A lot of these neat features help the game stand out, but the implementation is often clunky or sluggish. I think 4 has a lot of untapped potential that a remake could expand on.

One reason I'd like to see a remake of 5 is due to the fact I never beat the game. The hit rates felt too wonky, I had trouble reading the garbled attack prep stats and the unorthodox structure were some of the reasons why I didn't get very far. I'd really like to go further into Thracia since I love the Judgral universe and having watched let's play footage the game does seem like one of the most creative entries in the series.

Edited by Gregosa

I want FE 2 more than 4 and 5 but I do want 4 and 5 eventually.

I would want it for download on the 3ds AND WiiU. Having a choice would be cool, and the WiiU can handle anything that the 3ds can so I dont see why they cant do it.

FE4 and 5 for the Wii U. FE would look absolutely amazing on the Wii U and we could get a bigger game on it than we would on the 3DS. PoR and RD would be nice, but only if RD's support system was fixed so it wasn't so blah and more paired endings were available.

4/5 superpack on the 3ds, and a competent writing team on them, at that. I'm fond of the cast of both (while not entirely well-developed, at least it's excusable with time and the technologies, and I got attached to some characters on the lines they did have, esp Ayra) and FE5's my favourite game gameplaywise, as well.

I also volunteer as character design artist just so I can design Ayra.

FE4 graphics are godawful anyway and doesn't do my bb Ayra justice. At least I really liked FE5's mugs.

6 IMO just needs more polish and 7-quality mugs, and consistently good supports rather than having a bunch of really good gems and then the rest of them boring as fuck.

But I won't say no to Echidna's muscles in all of the 3ds halfbody glory, either.

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

FE4/5 remake because FE4 would probably change to look more like modern Fire Emblem and it would be pretty much a brand new experience, which would be great... except for no more unlimited Holy Weapon abuse :(

FE2 since it's the only NES FE without a remake.

I don't think that first option of the poll would be viable since the last three games were remakes of FE1 and FE3 and Awakening.

FE4/FE5 would be a second choice for me, anything after that is still relatively new for a remake IMO

EDIT: Almost forgot, I'd rather have it on the Wii U since the last game was on the 3DS, but the 3DS would be fine too. as long as people actually have feet

Edited by Tonton

FE2 is the only game that hasn't been touched (And FE1/3 already have remakes...) and it has a surprisingly good story with characters that have literally no development. I think it deserves a remake the most.

Please no FE4 remake. Judging by FE12 and FE13, I can already see it.

Another Avatar that has both Naga nad Loptyr blood. Avatar becomes focus of Manfroy and co. Avatar can marry any character and produce child more broken than Julia. Gen 1 characters are now all alive and can be recruited in Gen 2... by paid DLC.

Please no.