Thank you all.

I knew this was going to be a long and depressing summer before it even started. The last thing I wanted to do was go back home and lie on my mom's couch all summer. All my friends that I made at school stopped hanging out, and movies, video games, and music can only provide so much entertainment before you become sincerely desperate for human interaction.

I sometimes criticize myself for having been so active at this message board for most of the past year, but I've gotten to know a lot of you guys better than I ever got to know most of the people I went to middle school with. I just want you all to know that I truly appreciate you all for keeping me as entertained as you all have kept me this summer, or else it might have turned out to be a lot longer.

Edited by Toa Lord Sothe

All my friends that I made at school stopped hanging out, and movies, video games, and music can only provide so much entertainment before you become sincerely desperate for human interaction.

Yes, yes, yes. That's exactly what would happen to me.

I sometimes criticize myself for having been so active at this message board for most of the past year, but I've gotten to know a lot of you guys better than I ever got to know most of the people I went to middle school with. I just want you all to know that I truly appreciate you all for keeping me as entertained as you all have kept me this summer, or else it might have turned out to be a lot longer.

Amen.

I also want to thank you all...even though I've gotten into arguments with some of you, I still want to thank you all for being such great people and keeping me busy throughout summer. I really don't know what I would have done without you guys, you're all such wonderful people. And last...I love you all...

What Night and TLS said.

I'd just like to also say thanks, because I'm also in the same situation... But doing things on SF, especially the Serenes Emblem stuff, has kept me busy. It's headwork sometimes, but otherwise, it's all good. Friends only appear when they want to get pissed or go for a McDonalds, but the latter is very rare, and the other takes money which is currently pretty scarce, due to going out.

So once again, thanks all. We are what makes Serenes Forest. I love this place, and so I love you all.

It looks like we all have something in common...I am glad that I found this site and gotten to know all of you guys. I never likd my school friends that much nor I ever trusted them, but people here are different.

What TLS Nightmare and Raven said.

I have enjoyed this forest so much I have spent alot of time in this forest and this summer went fast. I really would have been bored if it wasn't for the forest. I would have been so bored that i would have wanted school to start fast. Anyways i hope i can get my hands on the computer while in weekdays. Or at least My internet on the wii works.

Thank you all for this great summer hopefully it will be like this every summer, no scratch that. Every day.

I will hopefully never leave this forest.

Edited by Slayer

Yeah. To tell the truth I was actually getting bored of my games. And the only friends I hung out with durring the summer were my friends who are members here. It sucks that Branded went to florida as we hung out often. I would get yelled at by my parents for being online all day. And this is where I was. This place is amazing as are some of the people. I cant even imagaine how boring and wasted my summer would have been if I never registered here.

Thank you for the music. The Songs I'm singing. Thanks for all the joy they're bringing.

In all seriousness, I have to say I agree with pretty much everything in this topic. Even though I get into arguments with some people, I still love you all to death.

......No homo.

Thank you for the music. The Songs I'm singing. Thanks for all the joy they're bringing.

In all seriousness, I have to say I agree with pretty much everything in this topic. Even though I get into arguments with some people, I still love you all to death.

......No homo.

Ditto.