lol, and resorting to petty insults makes you look sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

But I don't agree with his belief that Axefaire sucks just because Berserker sucks, and the fact that only three major fathers can get it (Vaike, Henry & Gregor) should make it priority, especially since those three don't have much else to pass that's useful to their kids, aside from Vaike's daughters inheriting Luna and Gregor passing Merc & Myrm.

On top of the fact that Berserker doesn't suck.

55 effective STR in the class before Mods or LB thanks to Axefaire. Brave axe also 18 MT after WRB, so unless you've got a negative STR Mod, it's got 73 ATK at minimum at caps. It's really not hard for it hit the 110 to 4-shot the freaking Nightmare Sniper [lol70DEF] from support.

It also gives a +8/9/10 STR bonus AND a +6/7/8 SPD bonus as it's pair up. It's -the- best physical hard support class in the game. [Yarne and Gerome should be on it like glue]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 effective STR in the class before Mods or LB thanks to Axefaire. Brave axe also 18 MT after WRB, so unless you've got a negative STR Mod, it's got 73 ATK at minimum at caps. It's really not hard for it hit the 110 to 4-shot the freaking Nightmare Sniper [lol70DEF] from support.

It also gives a +8/9/10 STR bonus AND a +6/7/8 SPD bonus as it's pair up. It's -the- best physical hard support class in the game. [Yarne and Gerome should be on it like glue]

Agreed. Berserkers are the greatest.

lol, and resorting to petty insults makes you look sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.

But I don't agree with his belief that Axefaire sucks just because Berserker sucks, and the fact that only three major fathers can get it (Vaike, Henry & Gregor) should make it priority, especially since those three don't have much else to pass that's useful to their kids, aside from Vaike's daughters inheriting Luna and Gregor passing Merc & Myrm.

Agreed. Berserkers are the greatest.

I like Berserker. I only have one, and that's Vaike. He's an absolute powerhouse.

I personally prefer Frederick Gerome, because it's basically a contest of if you want Axefaire on Gerome, or Dualguard. Both give excellent strength and defense, good skill, and meh resist, the only stats he'll need, seeing as his purpose in life is to physical support.

Am I wrong here? Is Vaike superior to Frederick As Gerome's daddy? which of those two goes where?

Edited by WrathN'Resolve

I personally prefer Frederick Gerome, because it's basically a contest of if you want Axefaire on Gerome, or Dualguard. Both give excellent strength and defense, good skill, and meh resist, the only stats he'll need, seeing as his purpose in life is to physical support.

Am I wrong here? Is Vaike superior to Frederick As Gerome's daddy? which of those two goes where?

Vaike has more speed and strength, Fredrick has more skill and defense. Both have the same res, but Fredrick gives Luna, Aegis and Pavise while Vaike is better off having a daughter who has Galeforce from their mother.

So for Gerome alone, I prefer Vaike

For the whole army, Fredrick is probably better. Or I you just wanna tank.

Watch this:

Vaike: +7 STR, Axefaire, Berserker

Frederick: +6 Str, No Faires, STR 50 class is General.

Generals are terrible for everything, Support included. So we can safely throw out Fred!Gerome's 50 STR class.

Warrior, GK give meh pair up bonus.

Being typical, Fred!Gerome is a Paladin.

48 STR after mods, No Faire, Inferior Weapon [17 MT vs 18]

Vaike!Gerome is a Berserker

57 STR after mods, Faire, Best Physical Weapon [18 MT]

65 base capped ATK vs 80

Against... say, Anna...

5 (x4) vs 12 (x4)

20 Damage vs 48

Vaike!Gerome does more than TWICE the damage.

You're absolutely right that Gerome's only purpose is to sit back and do damage. No Galeforce, Not Magic? Not a Sniper with Good Activations? TO THE BACK WITH YOU!

Dual Guard+ is a terrible skill that got vastly overrated for some reason [Much like Pavise, Aegis, Sol and Armsthrift]

Watch this:

Vaike: +7 STR, Axefaire, Berserker

Frederick: +6 Str, No Faires, STR 50 class is General.

Generals are terrible for everything, Support included. So we can safely throw out Fred!Gerome's 50 STR class.

Warrior, GK give meh pair up bonus.

Being typical, Fred!Gerome is a Paladin.

48 STR after mods, No Faire, Inferior Weapon [17 MT vs 18]

Vaike!Gerome is a Berserker

57 STR after mods, Faire, Best Physical Weapon [18 MT]

65 base capped ATK vs 80

Against... say, Anna...

5 (x4) vs 12 (x4)

20 Damage vs 48

Vaike!Gerome does more than TWICE the damage.

You're absolutely right that Gerome's only purpose is to sit back and do damage. No Galeforce, Not Magic? Not a Sniper with Good Activations? TO THE BACK WITH YOU!

Dual Guard+ is a terrible skill that got vastly overrated for some reason [Much like Pavise, Aegis, Sol and Armsthrift]

I like Aegis, Pavise and Sol, and Armsthrift, simply because it's practical.

Ok, I see your point. Vaike is probably better, then... Is Fredd! Yarne any good, then?

Every character in this game is good, an Yarne has berserker as a default option.