• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No

That shit two posts right above me

It needs to fuck off

Take it to the cesspool that is awakening subforum

The second this turns into a fad I will kill you all

Stoly I'm really the one at fault for bringing that kind of stuff up in detail, it's me you should be angry at.

>"wow I really dislike [insert character here]"

>"I should make a not-funny-or-whimsical-or-awesome-passive-aggressive thread about how much I dislike [insert character here] YEAH THAT'D BE A GREAT IDEA"

and then the inevitable

>"wow this thread is dumb I hate those stupid [insert character here] fanboys for dissing my favorite character I'm gonna go make a thread similar to this because FADS that'll teach 'em!!!"

ugh

>"wow I really dislike [insert character here]"

>"I should make a not-funny-or-whimsical-or-awesome-passive-aggressive thread about how much I dislike [insert character here] YEAH THAT'D BE A GREAT IDEA"

and then the inevitable

>"wow this thread is dumb I hate those stupid [insert character here] fanboys for dissing my favorite character I'm gonna go make a thread similar to this because FADS that'll teach 'em!!!"

ugh

it's all in the spirit of fftf

Cordelia is actually a good unit, but I approve this topic, if only to piss off cordelia's disilusional fan boys who think sje's better than Sumia (lol)

On lunatic mode Sumia is basically unusable without grinding (when you get her she gets one shotted by everything except mages, myrmidons and thieves), while Cordelia is usable without grinding.

Juno is the worst Pegasus Knight.

On lunatic mode Sumia is basically unusable without grinding (when you get her she gets one shotted by everything except mages, myrmidons and thieves), while Cordelia is usable without grinding.

Juno is the worst Pegasus Knight.

plenty of people have soloed lunatic using knight Sumia, without grinding.

But Cordelia is better than Sumia.

no

>Sumia unusable on Lunatic without grinding

lol get better at the game

she's better than fucking Sully and Stahl, especially Stahl.

Edited by Jack Frost

plenty of people have soloed lunatic using knight Sumia, without grinding.

No way, really? That's pretty impressive.

and by "solo", you mean paired up with someone right

>Sumia unusable on Lunatic without grinding

lol get better at the game

she's better than fucking Sully and Stahl, especially Stahl.

Unusable is a bit of an exageration, but until Sumia really gets going she basically gets killed in one hit by everything without a Kellam or Frederick pair-up. (and Frederick has better things to do then pair-up with Sumia in Lunatic early game, unless you got your Avatar to a level where they can basically solo the first few chapters.)

unless you got your Avatar to a level where they can basically solo the first few chapters.)

Everyone does that, so you don't really have a valid point.

No way, really? That's pretty impressive.

and by "solo", you mean paired up with someone right

Yes, and in the early chapters she's helped by the avatar as well.

Edited by Nobody

Unusable is a bit of an exageration, but until Sumia really gets going she basically gets killed in one hit by everything without a Kellam or Frederick pair-up. (and Frederick has better things to do then pair-up with Sumia in Lunatic early game, unless you got your Avatar to a level where they can basically solo the first few chapters.)

Uh, Fredrick likes the extra speed that Sumia provides, it's a natural pair up.

In general if you're going to use two of the earlygame Shepherds, your best investments are Vaike and Sumia. Sad as it is to say, those two are among the better units on your team when you get them.

It also doesn't take too long for Sumia to start doubling.

Uh, Fredrick likes the extra speed that Sumia provides, it's a natural pair up.

In general if you're going to use two of the earlygame Shepherds, your best investments are Vaike and Sumia. Sad as it is to say, those two are among the better units on your team when you get them.

It also doesn't take too long for Sumia to start doubling.

I meant it more as Frederick at that point of the game is better as a front unit, where Sumia as support wouldn't get much exp.

But really my main preference to Cordelia as a unit is that both Sumia and Cordelia will be fast double most foes and dodge a majority of attacks, so I prefer the one that will do more damage and take less on the chance that they get hit. (I don't grind.)

Edited by Kamina

All of them qualify for worst, if you ask me...

Under what possible game-mode would they be the worst? Whether you are playing casually or for low turns or boss abusing or whatever, I can't see how any circumstances would make Marcia anything less than better than 60% of the cast of fe9. And in most of those playstyles, Marcia is top 5 unless you do something stupid.

Under what possible game-mode would they be the worst? Whether you are playing casually or for low turns or boss abusing or whatever, I can't see how any circumstances would make Marcia anything less than better than 60% of the cast of fe9. And in most of those playstyles, Marcia is top 5 unless you do something stupid.

I think the user in question just doesn't care for pegasus knights in general...