So I just wrote my own name in the death note as a joke....

Safyrya

I really wanna say something here to defend Micaiah, but I'm kinda dead sooooo

I don't really think she's that bad actually. The problem was that the focus of the game was improperly put on her instead of the real lord of Daein, Pelleaus.

Lucky you.

A good micaiah is a dead micaiah.

Micaiah is not the one to blame for her actions in RD, blame Pelleaus. He was the King, a shitty one at that. If the story was based on Pelleaus living, Micaiah would have been forced to marry him. Thus the creators of the story killed him off and made her take the blame for the actions of Daein. They were very persistant on there OTP of Micaiah and Sothe. (Although thats like marrying your mother, but incest in fire emblem always rampant)

Edited by Ashnard

So...did you only die of a heart attack? LAME! You could have written when, where, and how you died! That would have made it more fun!

Also, say hello to that bastard Ryuk for me.

Don't remember the Death Note rules well but I think you can't suicide with it.

Come to think of it, such a simple killing method has surprisingly complicated rules. I had trouble figuring out how Light could regain his memories after breaking the contract with Ryuk the first time.

Come to think of it, such a simple killing method has surprisingly complicated rules. I had trouble figuring out how Light could regain his memories after breaking the contract with Ryuk the first time.

It's been a long while since I've read Death Note...but I'm going to see if I'm remembering this right. MAJOR SPOILER ALERT.

IIRC, Light made a deal with Ryuk that, when a key phrase is spoken, Ryuk simply walks out on Light and wipes the Death Note's influence clean from his memories. All he had to do to regain the memories was touch a Death Note...it had to be HIS Death Note, though. So his plan was to lose his memory, catch a killer and gain L's trust, regain his Death Note, then kill everyone, including L.

At least I'm pretty sure that's it.

Tell my waifu I said hello.

I thought you were an english major!

Pretty sure they are legally not allowed to have waifus as they are not japanese majors. Or just majors.

I thought you were an english major!

Pretty sure they are legally not allowed to have waifus as they are not japanese majors. Or just majors.

No I was an economics major, we are allowed more than one wife or husband let alone more than one waifu/husbando.