Would you rather be a hero, anti-hero, or villian?

IceBrand

48 members have voted

1. 1. What would you be?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, I'd rather be a hero or anti-hero except that then I'd be betraying my own self, which is something only a villain would do, so I have to go with villain.

BTW if you say you are going to betray someone and then you don't, isn't that still a betrayal (of expectations)?

anti-hero would be the closest... the most fun D&D parties are neutral, you can get away with a lot of messed up stuff and still decide on helping a town as long as it helps your own interest. Also you get to be smart. Because if your lawful anal good paladin and sees a poor old women on the road you are forced to help the dear old lady instead of checking alignment and then: Attacking and killing followed by looting if it is evil. Mugging if it is neutral. Scam if the person is good. Because seriously, when has a poor old lady ever has been a poor old lady in a fantasy setting? Except that one time....

^severlan

eh... whatever side is most profitable at the moment and then skip town when the tide turns. That is the proper neutral thing to do

edit:

ninja'd

Edited by sifer

^severlan

eh... whatever side is most profitable at the moment and then skip town when the tide turns. That is the proper neutral thing to do

edit:

ninja'd

That's really not what an anti-hero does, though.

Neither. I'd rather be a secondary character no one cares about

this pretty much.

I would ruin your plans by caring about both of you.

I am such a wicked hero.

Edited by Zell Dincht

^

Zell Dincht

post time 3:36

current time 3:34

that post came in 2 min from the future!

Well the D&D group is not antiheros, just several scoundrels who want to explore, stay alive and get rich. That was just the closest option there was to what the party is.

Edited by sifer

Hero, a knight is always on the side of good, unless even the good guys are corrupt, then I'd be an anti-hero for true goodness. Being a villain sounds fun though.

i think the heroes and the villains should team up to kill the anti heroes for being chumos who can't make up their minds

we totally outnumber them we can do this

I remember back when you had Delita as your avvy.

Good times.

So if Ramza's band of thwompnickers is the heroes, and the warring nobles are the villains, that means the church is the antiheroes!

Wow, I really am Delita.