University

torifae

Since some of us are in University, I guess here we should have a general discussing to talk about the things you like about going into University, how will you be doing and all sorts of stuff with that. :lol:

I like that my university is in a city. My family moved from a major global city to a rural swamp, which is probably why I have a ridiculous amount of free time at the moment. I will have access to a much more internationally diverse community (and a superior array of food) while at college.

CGV, will you be going to another university? One of my friends at work didn't like what his college offered either so he's going to take this semester off and look for another college.

Mr. Canas Bertram Rolo, are you interested in mathematics or is it only a requirement for your (potential) major?

CGV, will you be going to another university? One of my friends at work didn't like what his college offered either so he's going to take this semester off and look for another college.

I am trying to get into one, but for now it's CC

I'm off to university this September/October. I'm doing a police Studies course. It should be pretty cool... I'll probably write more when I actually get there.

Hmmm... try waking up at 5 a.m. to run across campus to meet at the university track at 6 a.m. to do P.T until 7, then shuttle back to your dorm room to get ready for your calculus class, which starts in one hour! ( Actually, I planned my schedule that way, since I have four classes after that, which means no classes on the following Tuesday to study if need be. Rinse and repeat for Wednesday and Friday.) For the most part, it's not that bad, because our campus has Jagtrans to help transport the visceral mass of students to their rightful place of study. Many people in ROTC just have 2-3 classes a day, which is why they think I'm insane. I originally wanted to do 20 credit hours, but my parents said HELL NO. So, I'm stuck with 15, just enough to maintain my scholarship requirements. I'm usually done by 2:15 p.m, which leaves me with more than enough time to finish small assignments on a regular basis( that may change when finals roll around) Overall, it's been awesome so far.

Boring prerequisites for me. I'm a Criminal Justice major.

Gonna be transferring to an upper university sometime next semester/one after. :)

I'm also taking tennis this semester though... that's gonna be exciting...

Do most of you guys have so much to do?

Other than the people with rigorous coursework required for their major, I don't think so. I know a lot of people work on this particular site, but other than Masu and CGV, no one really talks about what they do in their free time( I wasn't being sarcastic, by the way.)

Other than the people with rigorous coursework required for their major, I don't think so. I know a lot of people work on this particular site, but other than Masu and CGV, no one really talks about what they do in their free time( I wasn't being sarcastic, by the way.)

lawlz. I thought you were being sarcastic, then i read the parenthesis...

I really do want to go to a university, though...

lawlz. I thought you were being sarcastic, then i read the parenthesis...

I really do want to go to a university, though...

Dude, you'll love it. You just may meet your other half; who knows? Personally, I can't tell who's for real and who's not, since this is only my second week, and chicks definitely notice you when they find out you're in Pre-Med. ;) I'm a pretty unique guy; it'll be somewhat difficult to find someone who meshes perfectly with my personality, to be honest, but at least I'm on the right path.

On another note, don't give up!!!!! A college degree is one of the most valuable pieces of parchment one could possibly own. I'm positive you'll find a school with a awesome business program, I just know it.

Good luck with your future endeavors.