Seriously, there are too many Pokémon now...

Fruity Insanity

Hmm... IIRC, now to complete the pokédex you supposedly have to just "see" them.

I've seen 500 pokémon and caught 300. Honestly the Kalos region is the richest so far in terms of variety. . . I think it was way more difficult to catch/see them all in gen 5.

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Allready completed the dex in white2 and got all new pokemons from X/Y. When pokebank opens my white2 boxes get transfered and my dex will be complete again.

I require more new pokemon!

... I had a lot of free time

Edited by Falter

Hmm... IIRC, now to complete the pokédex you supposedly have to just "see" them.

I've seen 500 pokémon and caught 300. Honestly the Kalos region is the richest so far in terms of variety. . . I think it was way more difficult to catch/see them all in gen 5.

I don't know about X/Y but in Platinum, to get the National you had to "see" all the pokemon from the regional, but to complete the national, you had to catch them all. In Black 2 you basically get rewarded for both seeing and catching all pokemon in the regional and national pokedex, but it's only considered complete when you catch all of them.

Honnestly, I don't think catch them all is the goal anymore.

Hmm yeah, even the recent XY anime focuses on caring/ patting the Pokemon than catching them all. Though the Pokemon Red OVA still has the Catch Them All desire, as Red is a huge noobie and wants to collect every bloody Pokemon that moves just to be better than Green.

Even trying to steal somebody else's Pokemon after fighting it lol

so didn't do that when was a noob xD