Seriously, there are too many Pokémon now...

Fruity Insanity

gamefreak probably thinks the same way.

That would certainly explain the lack of new pokemon.

I'm fine either way

Edit: They listed my two favorite pokemon (typhlosion and garchomp) in a row. Nice.

Edited by Nobody

this kinda

that and nostalgia and bandwagoning I guess

I took a break from the series when Ruby and Sapphire came out, because I felt they were a step back in terms of the overall adventure and catching all the pokmon. I got back into the series maybe around 2009 for some reason, I can't really remember why. I went back and replayed Diamond and the Sapphire, but since I was older and only playing with one cartridge, I knew I couldn't catch them all.

"Can never have too many Pokemon!"

I'm waiting for them to hit 1,000. If they go past that, then it will be too many. Although I won't be surprised if they do, like, 1,001. That would be fine, but no more!

That will be when I catch them all for the next and last time.

"Can never have too many Pokemon!"

I'm waiting for them to hit 1,000. If they go past that, then it will be too many. Although I won't be surprised if they do, like, 1,001. That would be fine, but no more!

That will be when I catch them all for the next and last time.

5,000 years later Pokemon Red Argylle and Orange Plaid are released bringing the count to 8,000,000.

Honnestly, I don't think catch them all is the goal anymore.

Recent games are more and more about caring for them.

The goal isn't to have the most powerfull one, it's to win with the ones you trained yourself... (That's why I never use any Legendary. that and they can't be used in the Battle Tower, the only place where they are needed...)

Beating all your ennemy with maxed Return is the most satisfying experience you could ask.