lul try to get me to like cordelia/ body discussion thread

Caster

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like it's a common problem in gaming where dudes get all these variety and then women all look like supermodels with the only difference being breast size and /maybe/ height

Nothing wrong with looking like supermodels individually but most of us actually don't look like that

Would like more variety

Maybe I'll do a Sully/Kjelle redesign one day

but today is not the day

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

they're badly written characters. they aren't good. they're shit. they're barely even one-dimensional. how are they not shitty characters?

WHY DO YOU HATE MY PERFECT WAIFUS SO MUCH? ARE YOU JELLY BECAUSE YOU CANT HAVE CORDELIA'S AMZING RED HAIR OR SUMIA'S AMAZING SKILLS AT MAKING PIE???1111!!!!??

i dont even have a waifu, all characters are shit in that game

i like to get reactions tho

HOW CAN ONE NOT HAVE WAIFUS? DON'T YOU LOVE? DON't YOU HAVE PASSION?

I'm obviously just messing with you

Edited by Nobody

I feel like it's a common problem in gaming where dudes get all these variety and then women all look like supermodels with the only difference being breast size and /maybe/ height

I don't think most FE girls are supermodels...I mean, they are really pretty most of the time, but they're also rather modest when it comes to their body proportions.

look if they're the standard animu big boob ladies I wouldn't use supermodels because those figures are not actually achievable and make no sense

Supermodel (industry standard) is a humanly achievable body type, but it's not a common one

Have you seen actual supermodels

Most of them don't have very big breasts because breasts are made of fat and most super models do not have a lot of body fat

I was mostly referring to that FE women tend to be very thin when most women are not that thin

itt soul have no idea how human anatomy works

That's about the only way it can happen

It's very unlikely to be naturally achievable is the thing

I won't judge though I'm too busy sideyeing the fuck out of society's beauty standards that makes people think they need that to be beautiful instead

But I imagine silicone would not go under human anatomy but rather additional enhancements

Then maybe you should stop talking about it and go study it or something

I don't think it requires much studying. Just...observation, which is what I was basing myself on.

I've seen what supermodels look like, and I think they're more voloptuous than most of the FE girls (and yes, that includes having a bigger chest).

Didn't want to disagree at first because you study art, and you know more about it...but I won't deny much of what I've seen.

EDIT: LET'S DISREGARD A FEW OF THE FE13 FEMALES FOR THE SAKE OF MAKING THIS FAIR

Edited by café