lul try to get me to like cordelia/ body discussion thread

Caster

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may be underwear models, who do tend to have larger chests

You also have to understand that in advertising

Liberal amounts of photoshop is applied and you can't take what you see at face value. By supermodels I tend to mean runway fashion models, though.

And if it didn't require studying then why the fuck would us artist spend years studying this shit

There's a lot more intricacies to the human body than meets the eye, that's why daVinci dissected all those dead people

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Oh

OHHHHHHHHH

You also have to understand that in advertising

Liberal amounts of photoshop is applied and you can't take what you see at face value. By supermodels I tend to mean runway fashion models, though.

And if it didn't require studying then why the fuck would us artist spend years studying this shit

There's a lot more intricacies to the human body than meets the eye, that's why daVinci dissected all those dead people

9b1475d8_i_understand_completely.jpg

I'm sorry, I thought they were all the same kind of models. Didn't even know there was different types. :e

Standards of beauty differ in cultures etc

It's narrow and constricting, though, I've been yelled at for not being thin enough

How the fuck do I thin I'm made of lots of muscle they gotta go somewhere you know

Pretty sure this needs to move to Serious Discussion at this point.

what's the difference between there and FFtF anyway?

also, I married sumia to henry cause he is the only father who can fix the retard taht her daughter is

now I'm dead

Standards of beauty differ in cultures etc

It's narrow and constricting, though, I've been yelled at for not being thin enough

How the fuck do I thin I'm made of lots of muscle they gotta go somewhere you know

I don't understand

I DONT UNDERSTAND

also, I married sumia to henry cause he is the only father who can fix the retard taht her daughter is

now I'm dead

WHAT DID YOU....SAY....

The standards are still pretty narrow in the modeling industry but there are different products to be modeled so

Indeed. Underweight girls are highly popular for runways. I look at myself in the mirror and see the kind of shape an average model has staring back at me and i can tell you this: I dont like it at all! Ive lost a lot of weight and im sorry, 5'9" and 115 lbs is just not right. I look weird. Sure, i feel fine (physically) but im not happy seeing boniness in my figure. So what if i can fit in a size 5, that isnt the point. I miss my C cup so much... Bodies come in all shapes and sizes. There are bigger ladies out there who arent obese. Why is that not a beauty standard?

I'd honestly just say screw it to beauty standards

Honestly beauty standards are a media-created thing because people tend to be more comfortable with things they look at often/immersion etc and some assy company wanted to sell their products one way

well fuck that Imma get buff instead

It's not like people actually look at me in my line of work anyway, I make software :B

Your computer is far below my standards

I expect to be able to run the newest AC highest graphics settings lagless on mine

I'm a programmer man I need computer standards or else compiling would take longer than it does already and i'd get jack shit done

Your computer is far below my standards

I expect to be able to run the newest AC highest graphics settings lagless on mine

I'm a programmer man I need computer standards or else compiling would take longer than it does already and i'd get jack shit done

I really need to get a better computer...

I cant even run TF2. I fail in the computer standards department. *looks at broken A key*

*pat* *pat*

my laptop is literally the same one i had when i joined this forum. Back then, it was ok. Now, its just what. But at least it gets the job done. I dont really game on my PC and im not a software/programmer type person.