Koalas are literally the devil

Esme

koalas are not the devil it is YOU who is the devil

EDIT i mean who DOESN'T love watching cute animals making satanic noises and ripping each other apart NOT ME I SAY that's why I play Pokemon

Edited by Refa

That's the first time I saw a fight between koalas that didn't just kinda look like them swatting at each other, though not the first time I've heard that fucking E͔̗͎̮͍̣̰̫E͏͇̹̳̦E̻̫̣̤͢͡E̗̲͇͙̖̕E̘̮̳͈͓̹͇͜͝E͖͍̱̙̮̪͘Ę̢̤P͞͏̶̼̻̟̬͍̭ͅ sound

I thought that spending most of their time high up in trees would kinda preclude any real combat or territorial posturing that wasn't just "hey this is mine, cmon move it already," but holy shit

"YOU fOOL, YOU'LL JUST MAKE US BOTH DROP"

"ț̷̗̳͍h̼̣͘ͅa̬͎ţ̠̘͇ ̹͕̝͖̜͕͡i҉̳s̜̹̀ ̭͕͈a̷̩̥̹̯ ̖̻͓ͅr̢͎͈͙͓̪i̸s͉͍̥͈͇̼̣͘k̭̘ ̪͓̲̰̩͓͙I̠̺̩̟̗ͅ ̴̹a̝͚͍̼̪͕̜m̟̣͎̬̲͍͜ w̻̱I̢LLI̬̟̲N҉̝̖͍G̦̞̥ ̸͍͓̻͖̭t̳̼̱O̠̞̭̜͕͓͝ ͟t̜͠ͅA̫̘̲͚̲̬K̙̤̫͠E͚"

but sometimes cats get so caught up in their evilness and apathy that both of those koalaties collide and nothing ever happens

imo cats need to be more straightforward about their nefarious plots to destroy humankind