Doom103

Working out  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Working out

• yes
    • no
    • yes but dont like to
    • no but wanna

Who does it? I really like to work out yes im a bit over weight but i feel good after a work out and even better when i go down a pants size lol. I do my cario then i hit the weights to pump some iron lol and ive meet a couple of nice friends at the gym too so yea.

so how works out?

I like exercising. The thrill of knowing you're in shape is a good deal. I may look a bit chubby, but I'm at the perfect weight for my body type. (mesomorph, the largest bodytype) 180lb and being 5"10 is just about right for me. I'm no stickman, most of my weight is muscle!

I just went through band camp, that should count for something. I wouldn't say I'm out of shape, but I don't exercise much. I also have bad eating habits, in that I don't eat as much as I should. I'm not anorexic or anything, it's just the way I am. Sometimes I feel like I get skinnier every day. It's pretty annoying.

Basically what Fox said. Ever since I got into middle school, I don't eat breakfast or lunch at all. And I'm rarely ever hungry. In one summer, I lost 15 lbs D: But in a way, I'm happy about it. I was a fatass 4 years ago ._. Now I look about average, the more surprising part is that one of my friends thinks I'm buff.

Yeah, I have to work out for football. Though I'm not that muscular, I am a skinny guy. We most do cardio though, the weight lifting stuff comes later in the year.

Over the summer, I just lazed out and browsed the internet and played games a lot. So I'm only exercising when it's school time.

Edited by Knife

I'd like to work out and get some muscle...I'm really underweight 'n stuff. Like Fox, I also feel like I'm getting skinnier every day.

But, I have the appetite of a monster and the metabolism of a god (if gods had metabolism). They go hand in hand!

I think it's cool how I can eat as much as I want and never get fat. Though I really do want to get some muscle...

I go to the Gym quite often for one hour everyday, expect on weekend. Usually, I do, 2 hours of exercise everyday in total and sometimes when I am bored I do some boxing. I also do Martial Arts and swimming during the week when I have time.

I am happy the way I look overall, I have an athlete physique, thought I would never get there :lol:

Edited by Dark Sage

Work out ha! the only thing i work out are my fingers. I play way too much and i don't care about muscle. Plus i don't eat that much as to get fat. So my body is kind of in the middle of fat and skinny.

I'd like to work out and get some muscle...I'm really underweight 'n stuff. Like Fox, I also feel like I'm getting skinnier every day.

But, I have the appetite of a monster and the metabolism of a god (if gods had metabolism). They go hand in hand!

I think it's cool how I can eat as much as I want and never get fat. Though I really do want to get some muscle...

It's odd...I do know alot of people who eat alot but never seem to gain any wieght. In general the more you eat the more weight you gain, but this does not apply for everyone.

Edited by Dark Sage

I'm a pretty built guy. I'm not thin, but neither am I a chub either. I'm happy to say the majority of my weight is muscle. I used to go to the gym with friends pretty often back a few years ago, but over the last few years that has pretty much grinded to a halt.

Once I get into University, I'll be abusing their gym facilities more than I abuse the arena at Port of Badon.

Edited by Raven

I do sports which help.

Agreed, going to the gym can be boring sometimes as your doing the same thing all over again. Taking part in sports like football, basket ball etc, is a better way to exericse.

It's odd...I do know alot of people who eat alot but never seem to gain any wieght. In general the more you eat the more weight you gain, but this does not apply for everyone.

I'm kinda in a situation similar to that now. I eat a lot and never seem to gain any weight anymore. I blame my monster metabolism, so the only thing I fear is suddenly getting hungry in the process of working out or getting hungry at any time, I suppose...

This must be how Ilyana feels, except...worse.

I'm kinda in a situation similar to that now. I eat a lot and never seem to gain any weight anymore. I blame my monster metabolism, so the only thing I fear is suddenly getting hungry in the process of working out or getting hungry at any time, I suppose...

This must be how Ilyana feels, except...worse.

Don't worry, think positive. I was like that once where I eat alot but never seemed to gain any wieght. Remeber think positive, it really helps you to stay on track.

Do you go to the gym?

Edited by Dark Sage

Don't worry, think positive. I was like that once where I eat alot but never seemed to gain any wieght. Remeber think positive, it really helps you to stay on track.

Do you go to the gym?

No, I don't really go to the gym. Too cheap, lazy, and it's a bit far from where I live.

No, I don't really go to the gym. Too cheap, lazy, and it's a bit far from where I live.

I suggest for at least 1 hour everyday taking part in your favorite actitives and for you to gain wieght you must eat heathly food. That is how I gained wieght but it takes time.