Shadowed war

Lance Masayoshi

SOMEWHERE ELSE...

-----

"....ZZzzzzzz....."

"Are you truly a great swordmaster? Or are you just a lazy fool?"

"Bunnies... I see bunnies...They come to plegia..Only to get slaughtered by wolves..."

"Well are you going to be like that? Defend Plegia.."

"Defend...Wolf den....OK Rift...I'll...eat...Bunnies...ZZZzzz....."

"Shadowfrost Zenbiniar..What am i going to do with you.."*Warps away*

"....Mmmm....Bunnies..."

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mornin'"

Aurora tilted her head a bit to face Makoto's. The two of them haven't spoken in a while, and she was most definitely determined to change that. "Hey, our resident rebellion starter! How have you been? ... You know, aside from the injures and stuff..."

"No need to get me!" Aurora was eavesdropping on the whole conversation from one of the pillars in the room. She was slightly amazed that Anon, the assassin didn't hear her sneak into the room... unless he was all talk? [Ha, getting that out of him will be sooo fun~] Stepping out into the light that peered through the nearby window, she quickly glanced at everyone in the room and proceeded to say nothing more

"I won't then," Anon passed by without a glance, showing no surprise or expectancy.

SOMEWHERE ELSE...

-----

"....ZZzzzzzz....."

"Are you truly a great swordmaster? Or are you just a lazy fool?"

"Bunnies... I see bunnies...They come to plegia..Only to get slaughtered by wolves..."

"Well are you going to be like that? Defend Plegia.."

"Defend...Wolf den....OK Rift...I'll...eat...Bunnies...ZZZzzz....."

"Shadowfrost Zenbiniar..What am i going to do with you.."*Warps away*

"....Mmmm....Bunnies..."

[Heheh, bunnies! I like this guy!]

Aurora tilted her head a bit to face Makoto's. The two of them haven't spoken in a while, and she was most definitely determined to change that. "Hey, our resident rebellion starter! How have you been? ... You know, aside from the injures and stuff..."

"Recovering and stuff...", Most of the injuries he received during the invasion had healed to mere bruises over the weeks, thanks to the bandages and medicine.

"How have you been? Haven't seen you much in the castle."

"Recovering and stuff...", Most of the injuries he received during the invasion had healed to mere bruises over the weeks, thanks to the bandages and medicine.

"How have you been? Haven't seen you much in the castle."

"Least it's something" She smiled at him. Aurora was glad her comrade and friend was all right. "Yeah, I tend to keep to myself mostly. I guess I'm just a loner or something, but I'm doing all right, honest!"

"Least it's something" She smiled at him. Aurora was glad her comrade and friend was all right. "Yeah, I tend to keep to myself mostly. I guess I'm just a loner or something, but I'm doing all right, honest!"

"Well at least you're not the only one. I spent most of my times alone by the gardens. Haven't picked up my sword in a week..." Makoto gave a faint smile. "I assume you've been thievin' about? With the city in chaos, it must be paradise."

[spoiler=Warning the following Gaiden is important in a later plot.READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]

After dinner,the Bishop put Axel to sleep personally.He said "Sleep well,brother.Everything I own,is yours too." Axel faked he fell asleep.When he "woke up" Axel looked into the Bishop's room,who is fast asleep.He then took all the Silver materials he can find and left.The bag tore open as he left and some Soldiers followed the trail.Recognizing the silver belonged to the Bishop.They arrested Axel.As they brought him back to the Bishop's mansion,Axel repeatedly kept saying "He gave the silver to me." At the brink of dawn the Soldiers came in to the mansion and asked the Bishop,"This criminal claims you gave him the silver in this bag." *bag full of silver possessions was thrown in front of the Bishop* "Say it and we will bring him to jai-" The Bishop interrupted "I gave the boy the silver,but you forgot the best part." *The Bishop got a Naga symbol of worship* "Keep this with you,you may sell all the silver,and set for a better life.Now you two,release the boy,he is mine." Axel felt both a sense of guilt and happiness. "You may tell me all the wrong you've done,by Naga's name,I shall forgive you for it." Tears fell on Axel's face. "Brother,I have hurt my friends,I hurt Light,I stole your silver...why are you doing this to a bad man like me?" The Bishop had a small chuckle. "In your heart,you're a good person inside.I shall let Naga forgive your sins.Remember this, Naga is good,she is divine,she'll always take care of her creations." Axel responded "Thank you,brother,I shall leave for Valm,I'd like to end this war,where we fight each other,fighting is wrong,we need to learn compassion towards each other,right? So I shall always remember you,thank you for all you've done for me." Axel left on a horse the Bishop kindly let him take.

The bed. With Aeran and Iscariot

... Dude, why?

Pilfering from those undeserving was so much fun. Her first ever successful robbery was a pendent she thought was pretty, which, to this day, is still tied onto her belt, dancing in the wind whenever she moves. Aurora loved it to bits, and it's never gone off her body since

She just came back from a mini-heist of sorts with some of the residents from Ylisse. One of the newcomers however, screwed up, and most of them were slaughtered mercilessly by the local watch. It's happened to her before, so she wasn't too fussed by it. [He messed up, he's got to pay the price] Not fazed in the slightest, she made her way back to the others

... Dude, why?

Pilfering from those undeserving was so much fun. Her first ever successful robbery was a pendent she thought was pretty, which, to this day, is still tied onto her belt, dancing in the wind whenever she moves. Aurora loved it to bits, and it's never gone off her body since

She just came back from a mini-heist of sorts with some of the residents from Ylisse. One of the newcomers however, screwed up, and most of them were slaughtered mercilessly by the local watch. It's happened to her before, so she wasn't too fussed by it. [He messed up, he's got to pay the price] Not fazed in the slightest, she made her way back to the others

I'm messing with you.

...Mostly.

"Where did you get the stuff. It doesn't matter. Get in the wagon."

I'm messing with you.

...Mostly.

"Where did you get the stuff. It doesn't matter. Get in the wagon."

So commanding fufu

Makoto said his farewells to the beautiful gardens and boarded the wagon.

So commanding fufu

Makoto said his farewells to the beautiful gardens and boarded the wagon.

Dudes been stuck in royalty land. He don't liek it

"To Plegia...Where our next opponent is.."

"The Imperius."

"Yes. The Imperius."

"To Plegia...Where our next opponent is.."

"The Imperius."

"Yes. The Imperius."

"Sounds impending," Anon remarked. "Ah well, farewell palace," the assassin saluted the stone structure as it grew smaller and smaller in the distance. "Keep yourself clean and don't get captured while we're away." he chuckled as he kicked backed in his seat.

"Sounds impending," Anon remarked. "Ah well, farewell palace," the assassin saluted the stone structure as it grew smaller and smaller in the distance. "Keep yourself clean and don't get captured while we're away." he chuckled as he kicked backed in his seat.

"Makoto's troops are keeping the castle safe. Hopefully it won't get attacked."

"Yep, hope in deed. So, what can you tell me about this Imperius?"

"The Imperius, otherwise known as Shadowfrost, is a swordmaster or known as the Emperor of Swordsmanship. He's always...asleep. I don't think I've seen him awake ever."

"The Imperius, otherwise known as Shadowfrost, is a swordmaster or known as the Emperor of Swordsmanship. He's always...asleep. I don't think I've seen him awake ever."

"Well that can't be to hard. I mean," Anon swiftly pulled out a knife and began to spin it in his hand, "I'm here for something, right?"

"Well that can't be to hard. I mean," Anon swiftly pulled out a knife and began to spin it in his hand, "I'm here for something, right?"

"Except he can attack you. He's brutal. He's killed people in his sleep. He walks around like a normal man, but is always asleep...Sorry Light."

"No. I know more about our enemy now. I'm going to plan strategy for a while."

"Except he can attack you. He's brutal. He's killed people in his sleep. He walks around like a normal man, but is always asleep...Sorry Light."

"No. I know more about our enemy now. I'm going to plan strategy for a while."

"Hm, sleep murder," Anon stopped his trick and rubbed his chin, "I don't think I assassinate to well given that."