Who do you want?

Phoenix Wright

Want Snake or Sonic back?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Mark who you want back

• Snake
    • Sonic

This is a half-poll, half-topic post. Post who you would like to see back in the next SSB(Poll portion), and post what third-party character you would like to see in the next SSB.(Topic Portion)

(Multiple choice)

Edited by FEFL

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think of what characters I want to be in, I picture the announcer saying their name.

THIS GAMES WINNER IS LEON KENNEDY

THIS GAMES WINNER IS RIDLEY

THIS GAMES WINNER IS RYU

THIS GAMES WINNER IS MICHIAH

THIS GAMES WINNER IS KRYSTAL

THIS GAMES WINNER IS RATCHET (Altr: THIS GAMES WINNER IS RATCHET AND CLANK)

THIS GAMES WINNER IS VAATI

THIS GAMES WINNER IS MEGAMAN

THIS GAMES WINNER IS ZERO

THIS GAMES WINNER IS SIMON BELMONT

(SOUL CALIBER)

THIS GAMES WINNER IS SIEGFRIED

THIS GAMES WINNER IS TAKI

THIS GAMES WINNER IS IVY

THIS GAMES WINNER IS ZALASALAMEL

Snake has practically no reason to be in now that pretty much all the Metal Gear Solid (not Metal Gear though) games are PlayStation games, he didn't even appear in the Metal Gear games I believe, and Sakurai won't be making the next Smash Bros. game (Nintendo makes too much money off the franchise, they are not going to drop it, that's like saying they're gonna drop the Mario spin-offs, they make too much money off them so they won't drop them) so there'd be pretty much no reason to put Snake in SSB4 if they're gonna keep sticking with Sony anyways. On that note, I want both in the next Smash Bros. game.

(SOUL CALIBER)

Learn how to spell CalibUr.

Edited by BACON

Snake has practically no reason to be in now that pretty much all the Metal Gear Solid (not Metal Gear though) games are PlayStation games, he didn't even appear in the Metal Gear games I believe, and Sakurai won't be making the next Smash Bros. game (Nintendo makes too much money off the franchise, they are not going to drop it, that's like saying they're gonna drop the Mario spin-offs, they make too much money off them so they won't drop them) so there'd be pretty much no reason to put Snake in SSB4 if they're gonna keep sticking with Sony anyways. On that note, I want both in the next Smash Bros. game.

Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

1.)Snake appeared in MG2, I believe.

2.) In an issue of EDGE magazine, Sakurai stated this:

If people need another Smash Bros. in a few years, I'll be glad to work on it.

On-topic: I want both to come back (Though in said EDGE magazine thing, Sakurai also said he'd be cutting some characters). I do NOT want more than one more third party, though.

On-topic: I want both to come back (Though in said EDGE magazine thing, Sakurai also said he'd be cutting some characters). I do NOT want more than one more third party, though.

You serious? He might make another SSB game? NICE!!!!!

I said PRETTY MUCH not all of them.

Also, last time I checked Sakurai stated that he wouldn't be making the next Smash Bros. game but at this point Nintendo will most likely make one whether he works on it or not.

Anyways, if he would cut Sonic or Snake and the other would stay in then Snake is the more likely one to be cut since I'm pretty sure the only Metal Gear game to include Snake and is on a Nintendo console is Metal Gear Solid 2.

I don't know much about the original Metal Gear games (that aren't Solid at all) but I'm pretty sure they all happened before Naked Snake was cloned.

Also, last time I checked Sakurai stated that he wouldn't be making the next Smash Bros. game but at this point Nintendo will most likely make one whether he works on it or not.

Anyways, if he would cut Sonic or Snake and the other would stay in then Snake is the more likely one to be cut since I'm pretty sure the only Metal Gear game to include Snake and is on a Nintendo console is Metal Gear Solid 2.

I don't know much about the original Metal Gear games (that aren't Solid at all) but I'm pretty sure they all happened before Naked Snake was cloned.

Solid Snake fights Naked Snake in MG.

Snake should stay.

And everyone who said Leon Kennedy, you are my best friends in forever.

But yeah, Leon. Or a Tales character (preferably Cless/Stahn/Kyle/Lloyd/Luke). Or Cassandra / Sophitia. Preferably Sophitia.

Why the third party hate?

Anyway I don't think it would be absurd if both stayed.

Snake had both his early games on NES.

MGS1 was ported to the cube.

Sakarai and Kojima are like BFF.

And Snake has an original move-set and might bring some MGS fans to SSBB

As for Sonic.

The new Black Knight game is comeing to the Wii.

Unleashed is aparently going to be on the Wii as well.

Sega like to kiss Nintendos Ass.

Sonic and Mario have already had a cross-over.

And Sonic might bring some Sonic Fans to SSBB.

They both have reasons for staying.

Actually, Solid Snake was in MG2, like Ninji has stated. If you payed attention to MGS (the first), Snake's back history with all the other characters don't come out of nowhere. I would go into further plot details, but then I'd be spoilering.

I was thinking of doing that this morning lol

Yeah so was I

I say snake because personally Metal Gear deserves it. If you asked me about five years ago I probably would have said Sonic but since the hedgehog is in the shitter I think Snake deserves it