To everyone not interested in a SF Relationship

Raven

It's a fact of life that not everyone is interested in having an internet relationship, and more specifically, a Serenes Forest relationship.

I dedicate this thread, and this first post to a list of users, male or female, who are not interested in having a relationship, for whatever reason. You don't have to give a reason for wanting to be on it. It's advised that the list (if anyone wants on) is revised by anyone who is looking for a relationship, just for the sake of not wasting your time.

Post and say if you want your name on the list.

The list:

Knife

Nightmare

Hika

Kiryn

Cymbeline

Dark Sage

Metal Arc

noremaC

Edited by Raven

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a fact of life that not everyone is interested in having an internet relationship, and more specifically, a Serenes Forest relationship.

I dedicate this thread, and this first post to a list of users, male or female, who aren't interested in having a relationship, for whatever reason. You don't have to give a reason for wanting to be on it. It's advised that the list (if anyone wants on) is revised by anyone who is looking for a relationship, just for the sake of not wasting your time.

Post and say if you want your name on the list.

The list:

I dont see you on the list.........

I dont see you on the list.........

I'm with Fox. Why should I be on the list? It's not a list for taken users, but a list for singles, wanting to stay single.

Shouldn't the title be "To everyone not interested in an SF relationship"?

You speak truth. I wanted people who are interested to be drawn to the topic, but people who aren't interested will be deterred by the name. I'll change it now. Thanks.

I don't have time to waste on a stupid meaningless internet relationship. Count me out.

*Insert Suzaku's Knife pic saying "this" here*

The only chick I would consider is Kiryn, and she's already signed. So I will too.

Bianchi and Fox are my friends... and I don't know the others as well. On top of that, I'm not really in any position to have a relationship just yet.

• 1 month later...
*my mommy says im to young for girls and they are ichy*

add me to the list, I have a relationship in rl.

and ^ true that metal

Done, hope things are going well for ya.

add my name

i dont really care if it's real or not. as long as thing make me happy, i am alright.

This is a list for people who are not interested in a SF relationship, just in case you didn't understand it.