Unnamed Mafia (anon) - Game Over

Grace

This post: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=44441&p=2771084

This line: "Also, can we discuss the lack of a kill last night? Do we learn anything from that? Is there some sort of strategy that comes out with a N1 no-kill?"

I'll allow that I may have misunderstood the last part of the question, but it's still plainly asking for others to theorize about the lack of a night kill.

I did not target the same person.

Uh, because it's always worth it for a townie to trade their life for a scum.

Unnecessary sacrifice is never worth it. If a Cop gets a scumbag on N1, that doesn't mean they should suicide on Day 2 and hope for the best. They crumb their target and try to nab the second one.

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I elaborated on my Shiki case when I responded to you. If you had read that, you would have known that her being reportery was not my primary reason for suspecting her.

In fact while I said she was reportery my post was not saying that Shiki was obvscum for reporting, but for leaving her options open in a scummy way. You're taking a small nitpick with my post and blowing it out of proportion for the sake of making me look bad. Also, none of this even came up until people started questioning you on your case, so GJ picking somebody to push as scum then contriving reasons to attack them later.

Scum are allergic to killing this game it seems. Curiouser and curiouser.

It is now Day Three. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. You have 48 hours to decide a lynch.

Today is LYLO.

Results going out.

- Fluffy Platypus
- New Age Retro Scum Eiki Shiki
- Beethoven
- Insane Techniques
- Schtolteheim Reinbach III
- Hot Wheels
- The Grillmaster

Even if this list becomes

- Beethoven
- Insane Techniques
- Schtolteheim Reinbach III
- Hot Wheels
- The Grillmaster

We should still have three to two Town/Scum. So this game is silly and there's three scum, or two scum and an ITP.

Ugh ...

If there's a hostile ITP in this game, do you assume they've been idling their kills or been blocked this entire time or something? We're in LYLO, and a 3-person scum team would definitely make it LYLO, while something like an SK makes things a bit more complicated.

Since we're in LYLO, should we just massclaim or something now? Beethoven, I have an idea as to what you are, and would kind of prefer if you claimed last if we do the massclaim.

lylo at 7p? in a game that started at 9p? >_> ugh after successive no-kills and beethoven's softclaim my gut is telling me cult? idk. at 8/1 after two mislynches and two recruits it could be like 4/3 atm. except not to sound arrogant but I think I'd have been culted by now if that was the case.

would support massclaim, with fluffy starting us off

beethoven, what was the intent behind softing your role at the time you did?

You asked me why I didn't respond about the Grillmaster cases, I was rather drunk, and thought ~because role~ would explain why I was so persistent on him. Letting him go mid-Day is a fair observation but just because I think I nabbed scum doesn't mean it's A) true and B) worth getting killed over.

Like fuck did I consider for even a moment we could be in LYLO today.

we'd basically have to lynch the cult leader today

based on what beethoven said about his role, grillmaster makes no sense for a kill. he didn't look particularly obvtown and he was getting flak for a rolespec case on me even on n1. and maybe my reads are just terrible but I really don't think grillmaster is scum atm. I guess I'd still have him claim next though?

That sounds about right. I have no idea when Reinbach will come back to see this, and Grillmaster was here right before Manix ended phase. I will be quite unhappy if he just disappeared.

Hot Wheels, do you have another part to your role besides miller?