Unnamed Mafia (anon) - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beethoven should claim fully too although I think it's obvious what his role is...

There's a couple of possibilities as to why there might be LYLO at 7. One is a cult, which could work I guess, but then why isn't the game over? Are there exactly two recruits but no more? There could also be an arsonist who has primed 2 people, maybe we're at 4/2/1 (or 5/2, lol) with 2 primed townies.

Anyway, I'm town Doctor. I protected IT both nights, although according to Beethoven I didn't protect him N1. That was the source of the unexplained townread though.

Unless Hot Wheels or Reinbach is protective then Beethoven is very likely legitimate and the source of the N1 no-kill, assuming we aren't just in a cult situation (and I think cult spec is pretty silly to be honest).

I'm just miller

so uh

we have a hooker, a jailkeeper, and a doctor in terms of roles that could have blocked a kill. except the jailer blocked the doctor n1 and the hooker targeted confirmed town. >_>

beethoven whom did you target n2? insane do you think that grillmaster is scum or that scum tried to kill grillmaster?

If we're in cult then Hot Wheels is my #1 choice for the leader, based on the miller claim + never being targeted despite general obvtowniness + being the first person to think of cult. I'd also bet on Reinbach and Beethoven being his recruits.

Cut: At this point I'm not even confident scum has a kill.

Grillmaster, why IT?

Uh, N1 it was because I thought that, among people who seemed pretty townie, IT was the one who the people I was scumreading would want to kill. I don't remember exactly what made me think that, though. N2 it was because my N1 action led to no-kill.

Assuming scum can kill, then tbh most realistic possibility is that Grillmaster really was scum sent on the kill, and claimed he protected me over the people who drew no heat whatsoever (Beethoven, Reinbach) because he didn't want to clear them/wanted to buddy up to me.

But I don't want my town reads to be wrong ;_;

aaaaalternately Hot Wheels could be actually be scum, but even then I don't think he'd make the kill since nobody really listened to Grill.

Was writing this before Grill's post, gonna finish anyway.

Regarding Grill choosing IT on N1:

I mean, this post: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=44441&page=5#entry2768300

It's not too long before the deadline, and Grillmaster goes the mile to clarify he prefers a Dragonite or IT lynch over an Iketani or Fluffy Platypus lynch. So at the time of that post, he thought

Dragonite =(?)= Insane Techniques >> Iketani =(?)= Fluffy Platypus

I just noted him actually voting Iketani: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=44441&page=5#entry2768414

Is just a "not me over me" vote apparently since he says he'd turbo-lynch Dragonite if people were willing. The priority becomes:

Dragonite >> Insane Techniques >> Iketani =(?)= Fluffy Platypus

So... why did you suddenly consider Insane Techniques the most Townie when nightfall came? What changed between that post and the actual lynch that made you think Insane Techniques was Town?

Never fear, I have arrived to save you all from your no doubt obvious incompetence! Listen closely to my claim, for I shall only utter it once. I am the amazing, magnificent, one and only scum rolecop! Waitdammitletmetrythatagain. *ahem* ListencloselytoclaimIshallonceblablaoneandonly town rolecop! Now for my actions, which are better than your actions simply by the virtue of them being MY actions.

N1: Targetted Drugknight, his list post rubbed me the wrong way, the ingrate.

N2: Targetted Master Chef, his claim is 100% true UNLESS he and Shiki are a scum team, then she could've framed I suppose. I'm inclined to take him at his word for now.

I'd also bet on Reinbach and Beethoven being his recruits.

Schtolteheim Reinbach III bows to no manner of man, woman, or beast.

ugh I kind of just want to lynch fluffy on general scumminess + being jailkeeper target on n2

also I kind of have a gut feeling that this is like a 9p super role madness game I saw once where the rules confirmed at least one vanilla town and then there was exactly one vanilla town and they were basically like modconfirmed town once people figured that out. sb played in this game so I think it's entirely possible that dragonite was legit the only vanilla. blargh.

N2: Targetted Master Chef, his claim is 100% true UNLESS he and Shiki are a scum team, then she could've framed I suppose. I'm inclined to take him at his word for now.

So you targeted Grillmaster and he really is doctor is what you're saying.

I hit Hot Wheels with a scum forecaster (because who the fuck uses forecaster except Prims in large games?) suit on N2.

fkljfiopjaffajopifaijopaffijofaopijaf this game