The best designed character in Awakening is Lucina.

amadeuscho

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Lucina enough, personally I get DBZ style Trunks vibes from her [except not enough DOOM THE FUTURE SUCKS] vibes

Plus I wish her hair color was changeable considering Maribelle would have made the Trunks connections even funnier personally but I'm probably the only one who thinks that

I like Lucina enough, personally I get DBZ style Trunks vibes from her [except not enough DOOM THE FUTURE SUCKS] vibes

Plus I wish her hair color was changeable considering Maribelle would have made the Trunks connections even funnier personally but I'm probably the only one who thinks that

Yeah, I got the Trunks vibe from her as well.

Other than the Avatar, all the other children get their hair color from their father, so it makes sense for her hair to be Chrom's. If you did want the full on Trunks connection, I pink-haired avatar pairing would suit her as well.

Other than the leg she shows, I don't think Lyn's initial outfit is fanservice. I think the way she is designed presents her well.

How is Karla fanservicey?

I don't remember her outfits, but the In game potraits seems fine(as in, normal)

Showing lotsa leg. Much like Lyn actually.

May not follow a modern definition of "fanservice". But do remember there was a time where showing too much leg would've been considered fanservice.

Also seen rage pertaining to FE10 Ike's design. Don't deny it~

Edited by NoNameAtAll