I hardly ever use my celphone

Junkhead

That may be better than obsessing over it like so many people do.

I remember this one girl who did nothing but look at her phone 90% of the time we were out at a restaurant. Barely did any conversation and we had to do this thing where we all put our phones down for the duration of our time at the restaurant and the first to pick up their phone pays for all.

Hate hanging with folks like that.

Yeah I hardly use my phone either in fact I haven't used my phone in months

Thats because its sitting in my room flat as a tack with no credit on it what so ever, I have planned on getting an Iphone its just taking me awhile XD

Yeah. Nobody really uses their phone a lot. They just like to pretend they're important.

Nobody is really that important.

Edited by Insidious Silence

I usually use mine for texting...I call people maybe once every couple of days. And of course I use it for internet and my app stuff, facebook, etc etc. Definitely use it every day! I always have to charge it every other day haha.

Before i got an iPhone, i rarely used my phone cuz i couldnt text and do shit like that. No plan for it. The upgrade happened including a data plan. Now i can actually, like, use my phone. I have a pretty damn fancy Game of Thrones ringtone too. You people have GOT to see people's reactions to that ringtone in public. It is fucking amazing. People will literally stop what they are doing and look around for incoming GAME OF THRONES.

I use my phone for texting, calling, facebook, various other internet goodies, rottentomatoes, music, camera, a flashlight, etc. That thing is awesome.

I remember this one girl who did nothing but look at her phone 90% of the time we were out at a restaurant. Barely did any conversation and we had to do this thing where we all put our phones down for the duration of our time at the restaurant and the first to pick up their phone pays for all.

Hate hanging with folks like that.

girls always do that. its like they're trying to ignore me!

Hah, I have one of them old Nokia (IT STILL HAS A KEYPAD) and im not complaining as its only used as a watch mainly, with the occasional phone call

One Nokia to rule them all.

989.jpg