ATTN: Everyone

*sniffles* :(

I have an announcement to make. I'm not sure how many, if any, have noticed this, but I've had probably a 4-5 day absense from here. This has made me come to this conclusion:

I won't be coming on here as much as I used to! D:

Reasons supporting my hypothesis: (:D I had to make myself feel better somehow, whether it worked well or not)

1. school's gotten me really occupied

2. I think my dad's finally been suspecting that I've been getting onto the internet when I wasn't supposed to. He hasn't been letting me on as much as usual, and I can't continue getting on when not supposed to or else things'll just get worse.

So, people who read my stories (or story actually) and like my drawings, this will also mean that it will take much longer for me to update them or anything.

And as for Serenes Emblem... I hope this doesn't complicate things at all...

Edited by Freohr Datia

We'll miss you more then your stories or anything.

As for Serenes Emblem, we wouldn't dare write you out. And if you wanted to work on your own supports we can give you some leway with that.

*Hugs Freohr.*

O well that's life...I remember I wasn't allowed to play videos games for 2 months, as I really had to concentrate on my studies.

Aw, that had to have sucked...

I'VE MISSED THIS PLACE SO MUCH!!! :( ... I hope I don't have a 4-5 day break again... I've been on here so much that life feels so different without it...

Aw...Well, the weekend isn't too far off! :D

The weekend is where I will be on the least. I've been getting on when not supposed to on those days, and that's because that's when he works. I think he will always take the box thingy we need for the internet away with him on those days... So, school for some of the days that will make me get on less, and no weekend almost at all...

Hmm, it's kind of like me in the sense I'm not allowed to play video games on weekdays. There was also this rule that if you get lower than a C on your report card, no internet. I never really had to worry about that one, since I usually get good grades. My brother and sister on the other hand, did not have a fantastic Freshman year. Parental supervision can be rough, but at least it's better than bumping into internet stalkers. I doubt you want a balding middle aged man to randomly break into your house.

Awh.... *Hugs and doesn't let go* I love you.... :(

Thanks... I think I need the hug... Oh! Same to you Lyle.

Awwwww! I hope that you can still come on often enough to talk to us all, though! ;__;

We'll miss you! D:

I hope so too! :(

And thanks everyone for missing me!

You could always get away with it by using your Wii as a main browser. My parents think I haven't been online in weeks.

It's very awkward, though. It takes minutes to type things that usually takes me seconds, such as this message.

It's very awkward, though. It takes minutes to type things that usually takes me seconds, such as this message.

Not if you have a keyboard. Just tell your dad it's a really fancy controller.

Not if you have a keyboard. Just tell your dad it's a really fancy controller.

Can't your parents tell it's a keyboard?

Also, I'm sad by your news Freohr. Why must parents be this way?

*Hugs Freohr* I'll miss you.