gay thread

Esme

I was planning on doing the DG quests (I haven't completed those either.) after I beat the Stormcloaks questline.

And, yes, crossbows are badass.

what do you play as?

My main file was a Redguard that I dual weilded swords using heavy armor and had a bow (crossbow after I could have it) for range

In case you don't know yet, Windshear is broken as hell

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a male Nord archer/dual-wielder with an awesome beard. I'm planning on ranking up a mix of thief skills and warrior skills.

I also have another file that is a female Dark Elf. With her I'm thinking of ranking up thief and mage skills. We'll see.

ok stolypin, I'm gonna help out esau because I am a true e-bro

I want you to post a perfect butt because apparently YOU know what a perfect butt looks like

straight people have sided with me, you are alone

this is a losing buttle

Esau, I'm sorry, but that butt is only desirable, not grand.

Okay, I will concede that the butt is only very good looking in general. But in that picture, it's awesome and anyone who says otherwise is either a master of the ass or has unrealistically high standards, as SF nerds are wont to have. .___.

ok stolypin, I'm gonna help out esau because I am a true e-bro

I want you to post a perfect butt because apparently YOU know what a perfect butt looks like

Hear hear I second this motion. o/

Edited by Esau of Isaac

He actually gets into it and moves his spine the way god intended instead of standing stock straight like a joik

imo men of all builds get much more attractive by emphasizing that their forms aren't actually flat or blocky, all our flesh and bone is really pretty round and bouncy regardless

/an opinionated rant directed towards and asked-for by noone in particular

e: I'm sorry the shittiness of this post was amplified by rushing/being afraid my internet was running out

Edited by Rehab