gay thread

Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hextator's post reminds me of the debate in the straight thread...

I blocked it out so thoroughly I don't even know what you're talking about.

Also

boybodygirlfeet_zps3964a4ca.png

I don't have the technology but it doesn't stop me from trying. Too bad you can see the legs from the original image...

Wow lol

Um

It's not like I can answer for every gay person. It's not that, in being gay, I am in synchronicity with every other homofag on the planet. I can't answer that question, you basically asked "how do The Gays feel about cock" when really sexuality is so diverse and fluid that the way any single person might feel arousal about, and what triggers that, and how they feel about that, is totally different from any other single guy's. From your post it seems like you can understand that, so I don't see the point. Do you want individual voices? Do you expect me to say I love cock because I do. I know you're not dumb and you kind of said so yourself but that's obviously not the only thing I care about. I have heard of straight people also loving the cock but not the rest of a man though so yeah there is that which is a thing

I guess my own answer is your a big nerd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c