gay thread

Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sea cucumber

EDIT: Actually no totally sincere cucumber good for you health lots of water vitamin c see sea

Edited by Esme

Yo, make yourself comfortable, we're mostly active in bursts (like most chat threads maybe?)

it was more active but then something (I forget what) made the thread really shitty and now no one wants to come here anymore

Tbh it took me thinking of dicks in terms of the people they're attached to for me to warm up to them

tried that and it didn't work being gay is too hard

i joke about my sexuality a lot (lol i like dicks) but it's only been recently that i even considered identifying myself as bi

i mean i had brief stints of being bi curious when i was like 15 or some shit (which in relative isn't really that long ago) but the idea of actually being attracted to men was something that only recently occurred to me. before it was more like "you know every other guy is like "ew icky other dudes are gross" and i'm just like "meh" which made me feel separated i guess

and i mean dicks alone have reached such a state of comedy in popular culture that it's p hard to take them seriously without some kind of context attached to them- but i suppose if you took out the part about it being comical you could say that about any body part really

tldr i don't know my sexuality but i'd prolly fuck you and also i ramble and don't make sense

Edited by bonesaw