gay thread

Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blech, sorry this is late even for me, and also sorry to the IRC guys I haven't been on when I basically said "yeah I'll be good all the time whenever." my backup computer shit the bed so hard it won't even start in safe mode (my bad for letting it run so long, probably), and I thought I was close enough with my newly-assembled PC that I could get back on pretty quick, but no doing. I am currently using a backup backup which is also basically my mom's

lmao you said this last time we discussed hipsters iirc.

bad spooky or good spooky?

I'd never really watched a movie whose genre I would call "suspense" before it, and it was a really good introduction I think

Cons: stares into the abyss a little

Pros: stares into the abyss a little

I also would put it in the camp of "things that look good and seductive relatively speaking, except that when I actually try to sustain them I very quickly remember why it's a state of undress which is most often either transitional or essentially a pose struck in art," yes

• 3 weeks later...

i guess it's just a thing to say that someone's whole lifestyle is just making pointless attempts at pointless things

i think you got that from me when i fit that description anyway tbh

tryhards to me are people who try too hard to be cool/badass and only make themselves look like weak morons

where's stoly I have a tweet for him

hey man i work at a subway that's often frequented by death grips frontman mc ride and everyday he orders the same sandwich that's just a bunch of lettuce and mayo and nothing else on italian bread, toasted to a crisp. i'm tired of making it please stop supporting his music so he has no more money. thanks in advanced