gay thread

Esme

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo fuck this shit my application is due tomorrow and my teachers havent submitted their recommendations

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

in my dreams i am the star

its me

you have good dreams

This is the fe4 thread to end all fe4 threads

cool

What about us bisexuals?

Bisexual stereotype is promiscuous, cheating, two-timing, volatile, flip-flopping, not willing to commit to a homosexual relationship, etc. From what ive heard butthurt faggots rant about (2 far?)

So yeah biphobia is a thing apparently.

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

You mean whatever the equivalent to "panphobia" is? The assumption I've been operating on is that most people just think tumblr invented the idea

(or that we're a particularly stuck-up class of bisexual)

Edited by Rehab

The peoples I've heard express something like "an actual fear of straight people" made it sound analagous to being scared of being lynched

What about us bisexuals?

stereotype: cheating scum

What about us pansexuals?

stereotype: snowflake scum

______

I already got ninja'd but I thought that you guys might like to hear from an expert on Queerology.

______

also I bought some sriracha and it's really tasty no wonder hipsters get boners over this stuff

now it's time to pig out on some white chocolate peanut butter oink oink

Edited by Esme

Bisexual stereotype is promiscuous, cheating, two-timing, volatile, flip-flopping, not willing to commit to a homosexual relationship, etc. From what ive heard butthurt faggots rant about (2 far?)

So yeah biphobia is a thing apparently.

You could say that. Domestic violence and rape are higher for bisexuals than any other group because they are viewed as unfaithful no matter who they happen to be with.

Pansexuality is mostly the same as bisexuality. It's feared for the same reason. People confuse a lack of clear cut preference with a lack of discrimination or an inability to be exclusive to one partner. Bi- and pan-sexuals get derision and distrust from homosexuals and heterosexuals alike.

Edited by Makaze

I think it's more like personal experience/second-hand stories of people whove been with bisexuals who would rather pretend to be straight but still get some o that homoeroticism up, plus a perceived elevated promiscuity due to uh, "double opportunities"

From my interactiom with people who distrust bisexuals anyway.

I think it's pretty stupid.

Also pansexuality is essentially the exact same as bisexuality but with a touch of labelmania

I think it's more like personal experience/second-hand stories of people whove been with bisexuals who would rather pretend to be straight but still get some o that homoeroticism up, plus a perceived elevated promiscuity due to uh, "double opportunities"

From my interactiom with people who distrust bisexuals anyway.

I think it's pretty stupid.

Also pansexuality is essentially the exact same as bisexuality but with a touch of labelmania

There is a distinction. Bisexuals are exclusively attracted to the two binary sexes while pansexuals aren't. Pansexuals would bang a hermaphrodite if they were attractive enough.

i don't doubt a bisexual would either. it's a stupid distinction that plays entirely on the nuances and implications of "bi." seriously thinking that a bisexual person would literally only ever consider fucking cis people of either gender is somewhat ridiculous. i don't doubt there are such people, but i think that might fall under "preference." in any case, i think it's a useless dichotomy. i don't get the almost fetishistic obsession people have with labels.

also: i think i'd avoid using "hermaphrodite." it's become almost a slur, and also imples something that isn't true (full functionality of both gendered genitalia). "intersexual" is more appropriate i believe

oh wow am i tumblr

Edited by Stolypin Necktie

i don't doubt a bisexual would either. it's a stupid distinction that plays entirely on the nuances and implications of "bi." seriously thinking that a bisexual person would literally only ever consider fucking cis people of either gender is somewhat ridiculous. i don't doubt there are such people, but i think that might fall under "preference." in any case, i think it's a useless dichotomy. i don't get the almost fetishistic obsession people have with labels.

also: i think i'd avoid using "hermaphrodite." it's become almost a slur, and also imples something that isn't true (full functionality of both gendered genitalia). "intersexual" is more appropriate i believe

oh wow am i tumblr

If they would, then it's inaccurate to call them bisexual because they aren't attracted to just two sexes or genders.

I was going to say intersex. Not sure why I changed. Side note: true hermaphrodite humans do exist, but they're even more rare.

I saw a discussion about "biphobia" on tumblr. I curled into a ball and rolled into a wall continuously in self-defense

the english language sucks

if bi means two, and phobia means fear, then why does biphobia even apply to orientation?

for the same reason that the opposite of progress is congress

the english language sucks

if bi means two, and phobia means fear, then why does biphobia even apply to orientation?

for the same reason that the opposite of progress is congress

To be fair, the same would apply to the term 'homophobia', since 'homo-' just means "same".

...now I can't stop reading it as "fear of the same sex", even though that is just as incorrect, and doesn't get the benefit of being commonly used.