if you were to depart for good...

deleted35362

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-.-

oh wow..i never got into adventure time, but this marcelene girl is sexy X)

She's like my favorite character in that show, man. It's pretty good, actually. It has a good combination of comedy and plot. I wish it had more drama but it's mainly aimed towards younger kids so I guess that's all good.

how do you like someone over the internet? you cant even go on pizza with them.

I've been explaining this to ciarimu for always. LDRs don't work to begin with, let alone when you've never met before.

893a3395a2adbc96d40e6f8efe73432d.png

I've been explaining this to ciarimu for always. LDRs don't work to begin with, let alone when you've never met before.

omg omg vanessa avatar omg *lactates*

and idk about "working" but i can't be the only one who's only really liked people they've met online.

Edited by BadBonBon

I actually saw an episode of adventure time finally (that's how I even know who marceline is).

Entire show was boring except for her. Whoever they hired to do her voice can actually sing pretty well and I was impressed. And disappointed. Waste of talent!

I'm kind of kidding. Watching Jake shift into weird shit made my day.

Apparently Marceline has this deep dramatic backstory involving the ice king having amnesia about caring for her during her moe little girl days (as opposed to moe not little girl days). I kind of doubt the other characters have something like that, but either way I am a sucker for deep dramatic moe shit.

Vanessa is the best part about Fire Emblem 8.

Look at that #limpwrist she's doing.

Edited by Aleph

I actually saw an episode of adventure time finally (that's how I even know who marceline is).

Entire show was boring except for her. Whoever they hired to do her voice can actually sing pretty well and I was impressed. And disappointed. Waste of talent!

I'm kind of kidding. Watching Jake shift into weird shit made my day.

Apparently Marceline has this deep dramatic backstory involving the ice king having amnesia about caring for her during her moe little girl days (as opposed to moe not little girl days). I kind of doubt the other characters have something like that, but either way I am a sucker for deep dramatic moe shit.

most of them do, actually. There's a lot of what-if stories or one-offs that develop characters more

A lot of it feels like introductory stuff for branching out into other genres, it's really neat. I think a lot of the cartoons on Cartoon Network today are actually better than many that were around when I was a kid. They tend to have humor that's accessible for kids but enjoyable for adults, and enough depth to leave a good impression.

most of them do, actually. There's a lot of what-if stories or one-offs that develop characters more

A lot of it feels like introductory stuff for branching out into other genres, it's really neat. I think a lot of the cartoons on Cartoon Network today are actually better than many that were around when I was a kid. They tend to have humor that's accessible for kids but enjoyable for adults, and enough depth to leave a good impression.

The best thing out of the prime time kid's stuff is Robotomy and as far as I can tell that was a failed pilot

Some of the new stuff may actually be pretty okay (I won't even try to list the myriad of stuff that's terrible), but the classics are classics for a reason. They are what's left over after all the crap from those times was filtered out. We can watch an episode of Courage the Cowardly Dog and hear the "is this okay for my kids" creepymusic in the background and know it's going to be good and then we put on one of the new shows and I personally have no idea how much cringing I should prepare for.

Those Uncle Grandpa commercials were terrifying. Shut up and give me my damn Toonami. Speaking of which, Tom is mostly replaying old stuff lately because gasp he's scared to take another ratings hit from deviating into obvious crap again.

slow down boi she's MINE

Haha that is not how mai waifusu work.

Edited by Aleph

Cat and rabbit one? The Adventures of Gumball? That one's pretty good in my opinion. Something about the voice acting and style is charming to me.

I haven't watched that Uncle Grandpa one but it does look really bad. I wanted to check out that new Steven Universe show but I haven't had the chance.

i do not understand any of this

does ldr stand for lana del rey or something