The War For Our Future: Chat Thread

HK Motendra

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I... love how my joke ideas get taken so seriously. Well, if we're going to be serious, why not make it something like "every three times" or something. I mean; others do accidental double-posts often. I'M guilty of it myself.

This is another reason I hate you.Waifu stealer

You only wanted her in PoR. Not RD also. You weren't worthy. Maybe we can make that a plot point in the headcanon.

Hey. Can I ask why this thread was made? The main thread seemed to be perfectly fine.

Because we didn't want the main thread to be derailed with non-TWFOF banter

Also, you need to give me your narrative ending

To hit Jxemas without any actual reason pertaining to the character?

To be allowed a free hit when before he'd dodge or try to kill the character for even trying? I didn't say that the hits could be unjustifiable. In fact, as I mentioned earlier, IT WAS A JOKE IDEA THAT PEOPLE ARE TAKING SERIOUSLY APPARENTLY.

Also, Phoibus-Klotho interaction is up, and I'm AFK for the moment for studying.

Are you saying I committed adultery?...That sounds like a beautiful idea. I can feel the idea pot boil...

I'm going to go vomit now, maybe plan to stab one of you, most likely plan to stab both.

*tuts*

That's only the first layer. Pfft. Amateur.

Amateur at not-nope, I'm gonna shut up. Can't be rude forever just halfa forever 'cause...evas and stuff...

Are you saying I committed adultery?...That sounds like a beautiful idea. I can feel the idea pot boil...

Hell no. It was more of you want what you can't have. And bro that's too damn bad. Quoting Eminem to make you mad.

I'm sorry it had to be done.

To be allowed a free hit when before he'd dodge or try to kill the character for even trying? I didn't say that the hits could be unjustifiable. In fact, as I mentioned earlier, IT WAS A JOKE IDEA THAT PEOPLE ARE TAKING SERIOUSLY APPARENTLY.

Also, Phoibus-Klotho interaction is up, and I'm AFK for the moment for studying.

I think everyone's just taking the idea and running with it for "teh lulz". I don't think anyone's actually taking it seriously. Except possibly Anon.

I'm going to go vomit now, maybe plan to stab one of you, most likely plan to stab both.

Is your opinion of me that low? Where I'd let adultery into a headcanon?

Hell no. It was more of you want what you can't have. And bro that's too damn bad. Quoting Eminem to make you mad.

I'm sorry it had to be done.

No it didn't. But I'm not judging. Cheat, however, and Alicia's abilities will not be required for such.

No it didn't. But I'm not judging. Cheat, however, and Alicia's abilities will not be required for such.

Anon. I'm a hopeless romantic. Cheating has no place in my characters.