QUESTION!

Liz

I don't think he's exactly sure either. Also, I know it's possible, I'm just wondering what the specific requirements are.

I think we concluded that it may have been the japanese version only. I saw him test it, and I tested it myself. She never betrayed us.

Considering you have a well balanced team that can use a variety of weapons, you don't need to forge. The only way a forged weapon will be better than a SS weapon is if you get a +3 in attack from a coin. Also, you don't have to worry about the weapon durability of your best weapon in the last three Endgame chapters. Otherwise, you don't need forged items, or any other weapons unless you want extra durability to pass through the first two endgame chapters. After you pass those two, just get your character the best weapon and let er rip. Maybe get some ranged weapons in case...

Wait, haven't you beaten this game before?

Actually, I sometimes use forged weapons in Endgame if I have more than one user of a certain weapon type. In my first PT, I gave Gatrie a forged lance because I already had Neph for Wishblade.

I think we concluded that it may have been the japanese version only. I saw him test it, and I tested it myself. She never betrayed us.

I lost Jill twice in Hard mode because I forgot to level her support with Mist from LvB to lvA