SERENES FOREST THE SITCOM!!!

Mufasa

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I REMEMBERED YOU WHEN LYLE PUSHED YOU OUT OF THE ELEVATOR TO GET KILLED BY KNIFE TWO EPISODES AGO!!!

And could someone else write? I dont want this to turn into an all Masu thing.

Just be a little patient Masu.

*Working on data for chapter 5x, 6, 7.*

We also still need the stuff from you for chapter 5.

I could have sworn i sent it and everyone went I HATE IT EPIC PHAIL CHANGE THIS AND THAT!

Oh wait that was chapter 4 and I didnt send in 5 to keep myself from finding where everyone lived and beating them with a nail bat in their sleep.*goes to find*

Let's see if I can still write...

*CGV, MaSu, Metal Arc and Lyle are playing Mario Kart Wii*

CGV: Haha! Gotcha MA with that green shell! It's about time I take the lead after that cheap shot you gave me

MaSu: Cheap?! I don't think it was that cheap

Lyle: Yeah, what are you talking about CGV?

Metal Arc: Yeah! What did I do that I don't remember?

MaSu: It happened two minutes ago...

Metal Arc: Nope... doesn't ring any bells

Lyle: Well in this case, it's shells and I *shoots red shell and hits MA* just got you with one

CGV: You guys don't think it was cheap about what MA did to me to make me fall behind?

MaSu: If you mean cheap as in he hit you with three red shells, then a spiny shell, then lighting and then bumped you off the cliff, then yes, he hit you with a cheap shot

CGV: But how did he hit me with three items?

Lyle: It's MA, you don't ask, just... obey

CGV: Uh huh... anyway, I'm about to win this thing!

Metal Arc: I'm driving wrecklessly and killing other people with shells! Weeee! *launches spiny shell*

CGV: Uh oh *WHAM* damn it! Oh well, cmon cmon cmon go go go... oh yeah, I'm still gonna win th- *MA zips past him with a golden mushroom*

MA: Weeeeeeeeee!

CGV: Damn it!!! Second! To MA!? WTF?

MaSu: I told ya. He's good at Mario Kart Wii

Lyle: That was a close one, though

CGV: *sigh* I gotta hand it to you MA, for an idiot you sure can drive

Metal Arc: Why thank you. *to himself* Though I did get distracted by Fox, Bianchi, Princess, and Kyrin while they were drinving their car when i was driving myself to the library in CGV's car that one time...

CGV: Wait, did you just say something about my car? I thought you said someone stole it

Metal Arc: Someone DID steal it, but well the thing is CGV, I was the one who-

CGV: Wait? Did you also mention the library? What the hell were you gonna go there for?

Metal Arc: Oh! It was when someone came to the library and read everyone stories to the little kids!

Lyle: Right, anyway, let's go see what everyone else is up to

MaSu: *thinking to himself* I wonder what the girls are up to...

*The four go out to see what everyone is doing*

Fox: Hey guys

Lyle: Hey Fox, where is everyone?

MaSu: Everyone minus the guys that is...

Fox: Nice try MaSu, anyway, they are all out somewhere doing something. I know the girls are at the clothing store

MaSu to CGV: Trying on new swimsuits I hope

CGV to MaSu: Hell yeah, I can picture them now *imagines*

MaSu: *Imagines*

Fox: Should I even ask what you two are imagining about? You guys do this every time us girls go shopping. Are you thinking that we're buying swimsuits or something?

CGV and MaSu: uh.... no?

Fox: *gives them "the look"*

Metal Arc: I have a steering wheel!

CGV: That's nice MA, anyway fox what are we going to do tonight?

Fox: Same thing we do every night, brother. *raises arms in the air* TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Lyle, CGV and MaSu: ???

Metal Arc: Good idea Fox! We should all stretch and get excercise while they are all gone! *raises arms in the air*

Fox: *lowers arms* ahem. Anyway, we have't taken over a territory in a while. We need to get one sometime because everyone seems to have been just hanging here and playing video games all day

CGV: Duh...

Lyle: She has a point, CGV. We need to keep taking over territories for no reason to keep our status up

MaSu: What status?

Lyle: Exactly

Fox: Anyway, we should do it quick before we get too bored here. I want to do it as soon as possible because it will also give us something to do, plus it's always exciting to explore new areas

MaSu: That's what SHE said

CGV: HAHAHA! *high fives MaSu* THAT was pretty funny MaSu, haha

Fox: I should use you two as bait for the next time we conquer a territory

MaSu: Hey you can use me ANYTIME

Lyle: What if princess were here?

MaSu: I mean, uh, use me for tactical purposes.... hehe *whew*

CGV: Anyway, you keep working on that sis. We're gonna go play some brawl. *looks at MA* MA, why are your hands STILL up in the air?

Metal Arc: I told you guys, I'm stretching... duh!

Lyle: Let's go stretch your brawl skills, cmon MA

Metal Arc: Ok!

*goes into other room* *The girls get home*

Kilvas: Hey, Fox

Fox: Hey

Kyrin: There was a huge sale and we all got swimsuits half off!

Bianchi: They look pretty cool, too

Kyrin: Here, look *shows fox*

Fox: *to herself* Holy shit, MaSu and CGV were right...

Kilvas: Did you say something, Fox?

Fox: Uh, no, nothing

How was it?

Be honest, I wont take it the wrong way

Edited by CGV

wait, what? what are you talking about?

about this:

Fox: Same thing we do every night, brother. *raises arms in the air* TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

Fox: *lowers arms* ahem. Anyway, we have't taken over a territory in a while. We need to get one sometime because everyone seems to have been just hanging here and playing video games all day

Fox: I should use you two as bait for the next time we conquer a territory

Edited by Crystal Chanda Leir

*Everyone is watching Death Note*

Light: I'm gonna show you L... with Ryuk's information and my preperations I can continue to kill criminals who's names are broadcast on the news while masquerating as a typical high school student studying for his entrance exams. Just watch me L, I'll solve equations with my right hand and write names with my left. I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!

*episode is done*

Knife: Damn, this anime is good

MaSu: No kidding. Who knew a story where someone kills criminals with a notebook would be interesting?

Kilvas: It's kinda creepy, but it is pretty good

Fox: Man, that Light guy is lucky. Killing anyone by just writing down there name while thinking of there face. If only I had one of those

CGV: What would you do with it Fox... I'm a little worried about what you might say

Fox: Why I'd use it to take over territories, of course! Just write down the enemy general's name down and we have another throne!

CGV: Oh, I uh, knew you'd say that

Fox: You and MaSu get on my nerves sometimes, but never enough to actually kill you

MaSu:*to himself* Oh man, that's a relief. I wonder how far I can push her?

Fox: What was that, MaSu?

MaSu: uh, nothing

Hika: This anime kicks ass! I wish I had a Death Note. I would kill everyone that pisses me off

Lyle: That's kinda what a lot of people would do

Metal Arc: I'd use it to kill the bad guys that live in my head. They always give my nightmares and steal my video game time. That's just unforgiveable!

CGV: Looks like someone used it on MA's intelligence and sanity...

Kyrin: Got that right

Hika: Well, I'm gonna go in my room and watch some more. That show is just too good to not watch more in one day

Lyle: Yeah, good point, Hika. I'm gonna go watch more as well

Kilvas: Hey Kyrin, Fox and Bianchi. You wanna go for a swim? It's hot outside today

Fox: sure, sounds good to me *looks at MaSu* No guys allowed, ok MaSu? *death look*

MaSu: Ok, but hey why are you only looking at me. What about your brother?

Fox: Do you really think CGV would spy on his own sister who's wearing a swimsuit?

MaSu: oh, yeah good point *Thinking* Which means I'll get all the fun to myself, hehehe

Fox: MaSu!

MaSu: Kidding! only kidding...

Metal Arc: Can I come secretly spy on the girls with you, MaSu?

MaSu: Hey, I'm not gonna do that today. I was only joking

Metal Arc: Suuuuuure you were

CGV: Well, while Metal Arc debates on what's on MaSu's mind, I'm gonna play some more Brawl. Who's in?

Knife: I'm in

Suzaku: *walks in* I heard Brawl. I'll play

CGV: Ok, let's see if you've gotten better

Hika: *from his room* haha, yeah right

CGV, Knife, and Suzaku: ???

MaSu: Well, I'm gonna go to my room and watch some more Bleach

Metal Arc: Suuuuuuure you are

Knife: You like suuuuuuure, don't you MA

Metal Arc: Suuuuuuure do!

Wynn: You guys playing Brawl?

CGV: Yep

Wynn: Even you, CGV?

CGV:..... yeah, why wouldn't I be?

Wynn: Well with the girls swimming on this nice and peaceful day and since uh, *pulls CGV in* MaSu built a new peeping tower, I thought you'd be there

CGV: 0_o Woah sweet! I'll just avert my eyes from Fox and have a good ol time. *to himself* Geez, so this is how Jiraiya feels... *goes to "tower"*

Knife: What did you tell CGV that made him act like Jiraiya?

Wynn: Oh nothing. Let's just say CGV will be beat to death by the laides of the household.... hehehe

*goes to where Wynn told him about the peeping spot*

CGV: Sweet, I can see everything from here! Wait, where the hell am I? I was too excited about this place, I forgot where I am

Fox: Dammit, CGV! What the hell are you doing in the girls locker room!

CGV: (Oh, shit) uh, well funny story actually. You see uh...

Bianchi: Permission to kick your brother's ass, Fox?

Fox: Permission granted, and I'll even lend you my staff

CGV: Why do you have a staff in your locker room?

Fox: For times like this... *gives staff*

Bianchi: *beats CGV with staff*

CGV: OW! AH! OUCH! Ok, I'm sor- OW!

*back in the room where Knife, Suzaku and Wynn are playing Brawl*

Kinfe: Did you hear that? It sounds like CGV is getting the shit kicked out of him

Wynn: Hehehe, sucker...

*meanwhile, somewhere where no one knows*

Fireman: That Death Note show they were watching was pretty cool. It's exaclty like the one I have. *dramatic music as Fireman writes down names in his death note* Delete.... delete.... delete.... delete...

Meh, not as good as the last one, but hey I'm writing episodes at least

Edited by CGV