what if serenes forest was a school?

Junk

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D:

the pairings...THE PAIRINGS

LET IT BE ENGRAVED UPON YOUR VERY SOUL! DIVINE ASSAULT! NIBELUNG SHIPPING!!! You have reaped what you have sowed. ;):

of detention

Teehee! Loki's Detention Power Hours. Have fun in being trapped with rabid scorpions!

Lumi would be the bully who punchs people she doesn't like

nah I think she'd be the tallest kid in school who also happens to be really buff and scary but actually has a heart of gold it's just that everyone is scared of her :<

I think i'd be the the lonely guy who only have like half a dozen friends and is kind of forgotten by everyone else.

Just like it was in real life hahaha. I miss my high school friends, we don't see each others that often =\

Lumi isnt scary lmao

Well I guess if you consider the fact that she could very much fuck your shit up she is but

You know. Stuff.

She's sweet.

yeah dats troo mang

He's my son he's obligated to tell people I'm nice :P

I generally don't bite though maybe

nah I think she'd be the tallest kid in school who also happens to be really buff and scary but actually has a heart of gold it's just that everyone is scared of her :<

I wish

as it stands I've acquired cabinet climbing skills from not being able to reach the taller shelves

sad5everaboutheight

Edited by Thor Odinson

Introduction page would obviously be Freshmen orientation. General page would be the that conversation you have during lunch that we all just laugh and forget later on. Far side of the Forest would be those group of peoples you know who would hang out with the interwebs rather than paying attention in class (sounds like real life). The Creative page would be the core classes that one has to attend in order to get enough credits for graduation, the Rom Hacking page would be those that cheat on their homework and are gracious enough share their craft with the rest of the school. The Other Games page would fill in the role of Foreign Exchange programs, for those that don't wanna have anything to do with the school, but their programs link from the school that they attend.

As for the Serious Discussions page, that one is obviously the Speech-and-Debate team.

I'd be the one constantly changing appearances to accomodate with the cliques, no matter how much I will hate them after graduation.

Oh, and that's another thing. With every academic facility, there's graduation. I mean, I know I won't be here for the rest of my life, but the thought of ending my reign here kinda makes me go "woah, what the hell happened?"

What the hell would graduation be like? I presume it would involve a band playing our graduation song (I vote on the FE main theme that comes with the early copies of SSBM), some SF veterans handing out our diplomas on stage, and we would wear caps and gowns, but in the style of Archsages or Marquis-style clothing.